Hardspace cloud gaming Crash

Discus and support Hardspace cloud gaming Crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been playing “Hardspace” recently on cloudplay and it’s been great until recently. Every time my “shift” ends I go to a loading screen and get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WheresTheChe3se, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Hardspace cloud gaming Crash

I’ve been playing “Hardspace” recently on cloudplay and it’s been great until recently. Every time my “shift” ends I go to a loading screen and get a message saying I’ve been disconnected from the cloud gaming network and have to reload my game. I’ve tried power cycling my Xbox but that doesn’t fix it. Has anyone else encountered this issue? I’m playing on one of the newer xbox ones.

:)

WheresTheChe3se, Sep 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That's sad to hear.

Well, to avoid this problem in the future I think could be great that before closing the cloud gaming session go back to the main game screen and leave it there for about 1 min and then end your cloud gaming session

Now, about the thing with the audio... are you experiencing this only with this game?

Try some of the suggestions provided in this article to see if something helps

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...

If you're experiencing this problem only with this game please share this feedback (usually when you end the session the feedback screen appears)
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, in that case please share that feedback

As you know Cloud gaming is still on beta. So, sometimes these type of problems can happen
  4. WheresTheChe3se Win User

Yeah, the audio bug only happened with this game and right when the lag started too, so I think they’re connected. I’ve played Naraka on cloud for a while and had very few issues with that, but this game just seems very unstable at times and I wanted to bring it to Microsofts’s attention.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see... exists the possibility that the current cloud save for this game is corrupted.

Please try when possible accessing to the game via cloud gaming using a different device to cover this possibility

(Or download it to your console if compatible)

Because if that's the reason, sadly you may need to delete the cloud save
  6. WheresTheChe3se Win User

I tried those steps and it didn’t work, now getting further into the game it crashes when ever I try to load my save and I can’t play anymore.
Thema:

1. Hardspace cloud gaming Crash - Similar Threads - Hardspace cloud gaming

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working: When I click preview features to on, its turns on but after I reload the page its unchecked again. I've tried it with my phone aswell and it does the same thing a4663518-edcb-4946-8ded-85a0cb25486b
  4. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  5. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  7. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  8. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  9. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  10. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...