Hardrive Problem or Console? (2 Problems Please Help)
Discus and support Hardrive Problem or Console? (2 Problems Please Help) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, After no problems for the past few years out of the blue today any game located on my $100+ 4TB external hardrive refused to load up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlexKO22222, Jul 4, 2020.
Thema:
Hardrive Problem or Console? (2 Problems Please Help)
Loading...
-
Hardrive Problem or Console? (2 Problems Please Help) - Similar Threads - Hardrive Problem Console
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder
in XBoX on ConsolesWhenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is... -
How do I delete a game off of my internal hardrive without deleting it off my external drive?
in XBoX on WindowsHow do I delete a game off of my internal hardrive without deleting it off my external drive?: How do I delete a game off of my internal hardrive without deleting it off my external drive? 296f134f-438e-418f-82be-9e1d082c657c -
Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...: I recently turned on my old Xbox 360 after 6 years and found out that I had a bunch of achievements from games I used to have, I would like to know if there is a way I can merge/ bring my gamer... -
My hardrive doesn’t connect
in XBoX on ConsolesMy hardrive doesn’t connect: Basically one day I turn on my Xbox series x and in my games and apps it shows and barely any games and no space because my hard drive isn’t connected even though it’s connected in its shows that... -
XBOXONE External Hardrive connection weak
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOXONE External Hardrive connection weak: I have a sea gate external drive that I’ve used on my Xbox one series S for a year now. After the most recent Xbox update my external drive is giving the error “We see your external storage but...