Hardrive or Xbox One not working properly

Discus and support Hardrive or Xbox One not working properly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] When i turn on my Xbox One my games dont pop up from my hardrive i unplug it and plug it back it so they would show and it works but whwn i try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrIdAyNiGhTsLaG, Oct 1, 2020.

  1. Hardrive or Xbox One not working properly



    Hardrive or Xbox One not working properly [​IMG]
    When
    i turn on my Xbox One my games dont pop up from my hardrive i unplug it and plug it back it so they would show and it works but whwn i try to play any of my games i get the error message that games took too long to start also my games that are installed in
    my hardrive arent updating its just stuck on 0.00 of x mb i tried unplugging my xbox and i tried holding the power button none seem to work

    :)
     
    FrIdAyNiGhTsLaG, Oct 1, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Hardrive or Xbox One not working properly

    Hi Friday,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you are having issues with your external hard drive. We recommend trying the guide for

    console not detecting hard drive
    . Also, Try a different USB port and see if it helps.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. CHERRIORS Win User

    needs help

    you need a hardrive or you is not in properly
  4. xbox360italy Win User

    My Fifa 12 suddenly stopped working

    Hello

    It seems as though your xbox's disc reader isnt woring properly. Try installing it into the hardrive
  5. in the bubble Win User

    ncaa football 12 won't work

    I used the guide and ncaa works when I use the memory built into my xbox, it doesn't work for my hardrive. When I start the game I have an option to load the memory from my hardrive or the memory that came with my xbox so I have been using the memory from
    my xbox and it works fine(but it isn't a lot of memory space). All the other games work for my hardrive but this one
  6. mitchY 55 Win User

    Can't connect to Xbox Live

    Modem isnt in either of the lists: Netgear CG3101D - Cant contact my ISP yet either.

    Both housemates can now connect properly and play. Tried putting my Hardrive into their consoles and that worked (all of us on the same network) so seems like it would be faulty hardware with my Xbox?
Thema:

Hardrive or Xbox One not working properly

Loading...
  1. Hardrive or Xbox One not working properly - Similar Threads - Hardrive working properly

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  7. How do I delete a game off of my internal hardrive without deleting it off my external drive?

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do I delete a game off of my internal hardrive without deleting it off my external drive?: How do I delete a game off of my internal hardrive without deleting it off my external drive? 296f134f-438e-418f-82be-9e1d082c657c
  8. Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...: I recently turned on my old Xbox 360 after 6 years and found out that I had a bunch of achievements from games I used to have, I would like to know if there is a way I can merge/ bring my gamer...
  9. My hardrive doesn’t connect

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My hardrive doesn’t connect: Basically one day I turn on my Xbox series x and in my games and apps it shows and barely any games and no space because my hard drive isn’t connected even though it’s connected in its shows that...
  10. XBOXONE External Hardrive connection weak

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOXONE External Hardrive connection weak: I have a sea gate external drive that I’ve used on my Xbox one series S for a year now. After the most recent Xbox update my external drive is giving the error “We see your external storage but...