Hardrive issues

Discus and support Hardrive issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have a Toshiba hardrive and I’ve used it for years but recently it will be blinking and then just power it’s self on and off I have tried some of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MasonHunter2, Nov 23, 2021.

  1. MasonHunter2
    MasonHunter2 Guest

    Hardrive issues


    So I have a Toshiba hardrive and I’ve used it for years but recently it will be blinking and then just power it’s self on and off I have tried some of the troubleshooting methods but I can’t get it to stay on when downloading games

    :)
     
    MasonHunter2, Nov 23, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Hardrive issues

  3. Internet Expert Win User

    External Hardrive ISSUE

    The hard drive has either gone corrupt or defective.

    You will need to plug it into a Windows PC and reformat (as NTFS). This will erase the drive, so you'll have to install/download your games again.

    If the hard drive is not being detected at all by your PC, it may have gone bad. One way to especially tell if a hard drive has gone defective is to put it up against your ear and listen for repetitive patterns of clicking noises.
  4. SmokeyTangent8 Win User

    Cannot install update: 3F4B 0000 3080 0505 8007 0570

    I would suggest you try here:
    http://xbox.com/update


    And install the update manually?

    If that doesn't work have you got an OFFICIAL XBOX HARDRIVE. If you're using a third party hardrive, that might be the issue.

    It sounds like the issue you are having is related to a faulty hardrive.

    I strongly suggest Microsoft support again, and say you may have a hardrive issue, what could they do to help you (If it's an official Xbox one, it might be under warranty) Here:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  5. A SWEET 85 Win User

    San Andreas Download Not Playing

    I've got this same issue with san Andreas and halo 3 all original console and hardrive????
  6. ngocphi Win User

    xbox external hardrive issues

    Format it to ntfs on the computer.then plug it in

    Then goto.settings

    System

    Then storage
Thema:

Hardrive issues

Loading...
  1. Hardrive issues - Similar Threads - Hardrive issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  7. How do I delete a game off of my internal hardrive without deleting it off my external drive?

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do I delete a game off of my internal hardrive without deleting it off my external drive?: How do I delete a game off of my internal hardrive without deleting it off my external drive? 296f134f-438e-418f-82be-9e1d082c657c
  8. Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...: I recently turned on my old Xbox 360 after 6 years and found out that I had a bunch of achievements from games I used to have, I would like to know if there is a way I can merge/ bring my gamer...
  9. My hardrive doesn’t connect

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My hardrive doesn’t connect: Basically one day I turn on my Xbox series x and in my games and apps it shows and barely any games and no space because my hard drive isn’t connected even though it’s connected in its shows that...
  10. XBOXONE External Hardrive connection weak

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOXONE External Hardrive connection weak: I have a sea gate external drive that I’ve used on my Xbox one series S for a year now. After the most recent Xbox update my external drive is giving the error “We see your external storage but...