Hardcore players wanted
Discus and support Hardcore players wanted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for people to play Hardcore games modes with TDM/Domination/search not really looking for a clan just group of people to play casually with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Olijnyk, Mar 11, 2014.
Thema:
Hardcore players wanted
Loading...
-
Hardcore players wanted - Similar Threads - Hardcore players wanted
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Omega Players not receiving any preview
in XboX InsidersOmega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most... -
Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...
in XboX InsidersBeginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments] -
is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?
in XboX Insidersis XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if... -
Why can't i earn achievements in my hardcore world but i have a microsoft account, i can't...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't i earn achievements in my hardcore world but i have a microsoft account, i can't...: Please can you help me earn achievements and advancements in my worlds? Because i keep making a hardcore world all over again. cbdd9530-ab7b-4eae-ac89-1569fb708205 -
A glitch occurred in a Hardcore World in Bedrock Edition which killed me and caused all my...
in XBoX Games and AppsA glitch occurred in a Hardcore World in Bedrock Edition which killed me and caused all my...: I spent a few weeks on that world with all my effort to be lost. I’ve looked at other ways to fix this but none of them were compatible with Bedrock Edition. If anyone knows how to fix this please... -
Call of booty hardcore mode not too shabby
in XboX InsidersCall of booty hardcore mode not too shabby: Check out this clip! Floridawildboy27 streaming Call of Duty: Warzone! https://clips.twitch.tv/CuriousCarefulPterodactylNinjaGrumpy-2WuL9fku1ZCvh89M submitted by /u/BlackHammer288 [link]... -
The most hardcore 100%.
in XBoX Games and AppsThe most hardcore 100%.: The game with the most hardcore 100% achievement. the 100% of dishonored still get me mad. [img] b37d07f0-7288-47c2-b755-02507e59f3fd