Hard reset issue

Discus and support Hard reset issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else everytime they hard reset it takes about ten resets before it actually turns I'm getting so sick of it considering every few days something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jajag, Dec 18, 2015.

1. jajag
    jajag Guest

Hard reset issue

Anyone else everytime they hard reset it takes about ten resets before it actually turns I'm getting so sick of it considering every few days something on the *** Xbox fails and the only fix is a hard reset im so close to selling this piece of trash and
    sticking to my ps4 which sadly never FAILS!! On me Xbox one has given so many issues its not even funny

:)

jajag, Dec 18, 2015
  2. My xbox one won't read discs.

Hard reset usually fixes this issue!

MR.BLUUDYNUCKLES, Dec 18, 2015
  3. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Has this happened to anyone else ?

Just try a hard reset. Is it happening every now and then? It's obviously an issue

Fuhgeddit, Dec 18, 2015
  4. pd730 Win User

Hard Reset

Yeah, I have had to hard reset every single day since the update due to the black screen, games crashing, or the yes/no to turn off not working. This thing is a mess right now.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Hard Reset

I found this to be the best way. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Let
    us know how it goes. Good Luck!
  6. AddictedToKaos Win User

Hard Reset

Its that Instant on bs. If I change it to power-save so the xbox shuts down completely I have next to NO issues with my console. As soon as I enable it, i start having problems. The issues with power-save is the long boot time, but is it worth the headaches...
  7. MateusFontana Win User

Hard reset

8. BrianG93 Win User

Hard reset

Yes it begins with the numbers 102 I believe
    [​IMG]
Thema:

Hard reset issue

1. Hard reset issue - Similar Threads - Hard reset issue

2. My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too in my xbox one but nothing is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too in my xbox one but nothing is...: My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too but nothing is working please help me a7c364c5-8e00-42a3-9d5e-1e2e8ffda0f3
  3. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  4. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  5. Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode: I have switched hdmi cords, everything. Console still won't get recognized by the TV. Troubleshoot on the TV(Samsung Smart TV) and says it's an issue with the hdmi cords, but I've even used the...
  6. Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...: I tryed everything to fix my usb ports but nothing worked I cleaned them I checked them every thing but nothing 04cb3d6b-b2fd-4350-8adf-dfbad7c06c6a
  7. My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working: Green screen of death on Xbox one 9a566f76-64fe-4f84-bffc-ca4e9b615cc2
  8. So I logged into my xbox today and everything had hard reset Is there any way I can fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I logged into my xbox today and everything had hard reset Is there any way I can fix it?: I turned it off yesterday after playing rocket league using the controller but when I turned it on today all my accounts and games everything had disappeared and i dont know how do I fix it I mean...
  9. Reset Xbox with hard drive plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Xbox with hard drive plugged in: Hi I’ve reset my Xbox with my hard drive plugged in will I loose all my saved files on my Xbox ? 94715743-5f7c-43d4-b1e8-1d0783fbb678
  10. Same issues hard reset didn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same issues hard reset didn't work: Same troubles hard/factory reset didn't work kinda made things worse after last update no I don't have money for a new console either so if that's ur intentions wouldn't surprise me...