Hard drive wipe.

Discus and support Hard drive wipe. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my Xbox one got system failure, E303. So now I have to take it back to my retailer to get a replacement or refund so how do I wipe my Xbox one hard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by evilfangs, Jan 2, 2014.

1. evilfangs
    evilfangs Guest

Hard drive wipe.

So my Xbox one got system failure, E303. So now I have to take it back to my retailer to get a replacement or refund so how do I wipe my Xbox one hard drive to remove my profile and all my personal information? Does wiping my hard drive delete the games
    I've on it?

:)

evilfangs, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    What do you need to do to your 360 before you sell it / Trade it in?

Just format the hard drive Az.That'll wipe everything.

Daft Badger, Jan 2, 2014
  3. XBox One Hard Drive Wipe

i think you do but not to sure pm a moderator

WickederPhoenix, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Hard drive wipe.

evilfangs,

To delete everything and restore it back to factory go to Settings>System>Restore factory defaults>Read Warning>Select Yes. All the games are linked to your profile. So when you get your new Xbox One console, go to settings and on the left make sure the
    new console is set as your "My Home Xbox". When you go to My Games & Apps, scroll to the far right all your content (should show as transparent with a cloud icon) should be available for installation. Hope this helps!

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 2, 2014
  5. evilfangs
    evilfangs Guest
    My system is dead, it doesn't boot up. Green screen logo then black screen E303 error.

This means I can't get to the UI / dashboard to be able to do them steps.

evilfangs, Jan 2, 2014
  6. Have you to install the Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool yet to see if that gives you any different results? If that doesn't
    work the only way I could think your information would be in safe hands is if you did the repair via the
    https://myservice.xbox.com instead of taking it back to the local retailer.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 2, 2014
  7. evilfangs
    evilfangs Guest
    My system is over a month old, It was working fine and I had already downloaded the patch.

I can't send my console in for repair because Microsoft think I'm rich and need £429 in my bank ( because paying £600 for a console means I've £429 just laying about in my bank ) to get a new console out and for me to sold my broken one in. They won't do
    coffins like 360 in which they send a box and label and pick up my console for repair.

evilfangs, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Wrecked Yuh Win User

Wiped Hard Drive?

this happened to me as well on the s console bottom line is it's random and can happen to any hard drive get a ps3 if your tired of the crap microsoft passes for good products.
  9. evilfangs Win User

Hard drive wipe.

My system is over a month old, It was working fine and I had already downloaded the patch.

I can't send my console in for repair because Microsoft think I'm rich and need £429 in my bank ( because paying £600 for a console means I've £429 just laying about in my bank ) to get a new console out and for me to sold my broken one in. They won't do
    coffins like 360 in which they send a box and label and pick up my console for repair.
  10. Irixion Win User

Hard Drive Wiped?

Your storage device is failing and needs to be replaced. I would remove it from the console, and once you purchase your new storage device, use the HDD Transfer Cable to transfer your content, if any can be recovered, over. _Do Not_ continue to use your
    device. Take it out of your console
  11. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Hard drive wipe.

evilfangs,

To delete everything and restore it back to factory go to Settings>System>Restore factory defaults>Read Warning>Select Yes. All the games are linked to your profile. So when you get your new Xbox One console, go to settings and on the left make sure the
    new console is set as your "My Home Xbox". When you go to My Games & Apps, scroll to the far right all your content (should show as transparent with a cloud icon) should be available for installation. Hope this helps!
  12. evilfangs Win User

Hard drive wipe.

My system is dead, it doesn't boot up. Green screen logo then black screen E303 error.

This means I can't get to the UI / dashboard to be able to do them steps.
Thema:

Hard drive wipe.

1. Hard drive wipe. - Similar Threads - Hard drive wipe

2. How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death: I have an Xbox 360/s that's been to the repair shop for the ring of death and was told that it is a temporary fix. It has an internal hard drive and I would like to get the saved game files off of...
  3. I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...: I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play games from my hardrive!? All I have read is that you can’t play x/a games on hdd but this one says it is...
  4. Error e106 after new hard drive on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error e106 after new hard drive on xbox one: Error e106 after new hard drive On xbox one 4d4c522d-cbfa-4d8a-8940-95c19a5a12e7
  5. Will all the data on my hard drive get wiped out when I factory reset my Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will all the data on my hard drive get wiped out when I factory reset my Xbox one s: I plan to soon get a next gen Xbox and I will need to factory reset my old Xbox one s however i have a hard drive attached to it and if I factory reset my Xbox will all data from the hard drive...
  6. Wipe hard drive on "dead" Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wipe hard drive on "dead" Xbox: Hi folks, My Xbox One has decided to give up on me. I've had the issue with the Xbox "chime" on power up, but immediately powers down. I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps, along with...
  7. How do I wipe my XBOX 360 hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I wipe my XBOX 360 hard drive: I like to trade in my xbox 360 but like to delete the hard drive with my information how do I go about it. 5fd3ef5a-7d19-4ce1-bbe6-809796ba076d
  8. Does Xbox One "Factory Reset Default" feature wipe hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox One "Factory Reset Default" feature wipe hard drive?: Does anyone know if the Xbox One "Factory Reset Default" feature wipes the hard drive? Or does it just reformat the hard drive. I am selling and want to know if I should pull drive and do...
  9. XBox One Hard Drive Wipe

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Hard Drive Wipe: Good afternoon everyone! I just sent my XBox off for repair today because I have been having issues with my controller randomly not syncing with my XBox and frankly, for the price, it needs to...
  10. How to wipe a Xbox One Hard Drive and Start Fresh?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to wipe a Xbox One Hard Drive and Start Fresh?: Hey guys, I am about to buy used Xbox One from someone I know and wanted to know how to or if I can wipe everything from the hard drive and start fresh with my gamer tag? Also, will the one year...