Hard drive for Xbox 360 s

Discus and support Hard drive for Xbox 360 s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Need to understand what hard drive to get for Xbox 360s. Yes it is an older console. I work at a non profit hospital that is minimizing our budget so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by karoline keyser, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Hard drive for Xbox 360 s

Need to understand what hard drive to get for Xbox 360s. Yes it is an older console. I work at a non profit hospital that is minimizing our budget so getting a new console is not in cards and would be a miracle
    Hard drive for Xbox 360 s [​IMG]
    . And even if I go out of my own pocket for it I can take a guess I’m not going to be refunded; trying to pay off things myself. I just want to make sure I’m buying the right accessories the first time so I don’t have to worry about cost/returns and hopefully keep it under a certain amount. Want the younger patients to be able to play krash, nba, nfl, and other games around other patients so they aren’t restricted to their rooms/ can socialize while in treatment. Anytime I try to insert a game the system pops up saying need hard drive in order to play newer games. Please help me out with info. Your time and consideration is appreciated

:)

karoline keyser, Jul 1, 2022
  2. The Dukenator Win User

Transfer data

All you need is a hard drive transfer cable for $20.

Are both hard drives for the 360 S or is one for the 360 S and the other for the original xbox 360?
  3. Daft Badger Win User

My 60 gb hdd won't work:(

If you have a xbox 360s then there is no 60gb hard drive for that model.You can't use hard drives from the older model 360's on the 360s or 360e.
  4. entexman Win User

Internal Hard drives

The XBox 360 S and E both use the same hard drive interface so you can buy a hard drive that works for an S for an E.
  5. Jetprop Win User

I want to Transfer data from a NEW SLIM MODEL HDD to another NEW SLIM MODEL HDD.

6. Mcliam2210 Win User

Memory transfer

this will transfer data on an original 360 hard drive to a 360 s hard drive?
Thema:

Hard drive for Xbox 360 s

1. Hard drive for Xbox 360 s - Similar Threads - Hard drive 360

2. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  3. Can I play my external hard drive through my xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play my external hard drive through my xbox 360?: I have a portable hard drive through usb through my xbox 360 it has moves on it can u play it on this box? 17a9e0bb-9ac6-4479-a2d4-04a9139bceea
  4. I have a Xbox. 360 with the external hard drive. It's not working the power source blinks...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Xbox. 360 with the external hard drive. It's not working the power source blinks...: I have the Xbox 360 wth external hard drive. The power source jus blinks and game doesn't turn ,can it be fixed ,and is there a way I can retrieve my music and data from the hard drive if console...
  5. If I buy a new or used internal hard drive for my 360 E can I still get the latest system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a new or used internal hard drive for my 360 E can I still get the latest system...: My 360 E just shut off and won't power up so it looks like I need to buy another one because I cannot find anyone to repair mine. I know I can put my internal hard drive into the replacement but...
  6. My Xbox 360 is no longer usable, but the external hard drives have many saved files for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 is no longer usable, but the external hard drives have many saved files for...: My Xbox 360 is no longer usable, but the external hard drives have many saved files for games I now play on Xbox One. How can I get my 360 files (external) onto my Xbox One?...
  7. Old 360 hard drive without windows 10 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old 360 hard drive without windows 10 update: So I have this old Xbox360 hard drive from like 2012 or 2010 and it has none of the new updates for Windows, but I can no longer apply them for the media center, what should I do?...
  8. Can I burn a DVD to my XBX 360 HARD DRIVE?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I burn a DVD to my XBX 360 HARD DRIVE?: Can I burn a DVD to my Xbox 360 hard drive? e9e8f71c-7a41-4f4a-81fe-89dbc3ec23dc
  9. Why won't my Xbox 360 function correctly with the external hard drive in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox 360 function correctly with the external hard drive in?: I got this new hard drive off of Amazon, 350G, 293 formatted. I just got a new game called destiny but I have to install it to the hard drive. It keeps freezing mid download and it seems like the...
  10. How do I format my XBOX 360 S Hard drive? Things are corrupted.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I format my XBOX 360 S Hard drive? Things are corrupted.: Hello! A ton of my stuff on the xbox 360 are corrupted, from system file update to saves and accounts (I think) So everytime I delete it, it'll just come back. HELP! So I decided to format. I...