hard connecting to servers in Battlefield 3 online multiplayer

Discus and support hard connecting to servers in Battlefield 3 online multiplayer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past 3 weeks my brother and i both, who are linked as friends can only join a multiplayer game(Server) sometimes. I can try 5 different server... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by smellier prism, Mar 13, 2020.

1. hard connecting to servers in Battlefield 3 online multiplayer

For the past 3 weeks my brother and i both, who are linked as friends can only join a multiplayer game(Server) sometimes. I can try 5 different server games on Battlefield 3 online multiplayer and maybe only get into 1, the rest will just spin and say
    "try checking your network connection" but can go into the 1 with no problem and quit and try going into the other 4 and "check your connection" message will appear. My brother can't get in either, same error message. Then sometimes he can get into a game
    and i won't be able to join on him and get the check network connection message and vice versa for him trying to join on me. We have been playing almost every night for 3 years and other than the last three weeks have never had this problem. Any help would
    be greatly appreciated.

:)

smellier prism, Mar 13, 2020
  2. smellier prism Win User

Hi DevilGirl, my Nat type is open. Tried playing last night with my brother, when i first logged on i could get into the "in my sights" server no problem, then 10 minutes later i couldn't get in, error saying "Check your network connection" but i tried
    a different server right after and i could get in no problem. There were 6 servers available and i could get into 3 and not the other 3. Did a "test multiplayer connection" in settings and it said "all is good on your end but there is an issue on our side"
    but doesn't say what the issue on the their side is. Very frustrating.

Thanks for your help.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

what nat type do you have open,moderate or limited nat?
  4. XGC Forsakend Win User

Battlefield 3 premium problem(back to karkand)

You need to download the VERY FIRST Multiplayer Update.

Here is all the update names (from memory):

Battlefield 3 Multiplatyer Update

Battlefield 3 Rent a Server Update

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update 3

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update 4
  5. MaverickRobinPT Win User

Battlefield 3 premium problem(back to karkand)

Yeah i know that but in marketplace only have the Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update 3

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update 4 Battlefield 3 Rent a Server Update

don´t have the Battlefield 3 Multiplatyer Update
  6. HassanB Win User

Bought battlefield 3 premium but can't access close quarters servers?

Check your console's storage device:

XBOX 360 Dashboard > Settings > System > Storage > Hard Drive > Games and Apps > Battlefield 3

You should see Battlefield 3 HD Content (if you chose to install that), Battlefield 3 Title Update (183 MB), Battlefield 3 Update (2.1 GB), Battlefield 3 Premium (56 KB), Multiplayer Update 3 (2.4 GB), Multiplayer Update 4 (1.5 GB), and Online Pass (56 KB),
    Armored Kill (1.6 GB).

Like I said, you don't get the option to download Close Quarters as it does cost 1,200 Microsoft Points alone, you need to have Multiplayer Update 3 downloaded correctly in order to access close quarter servers. Battlelog will of course state you have access
    to BK, CQ and AK as soon as you purchased Premium but you still need to download the multiplayer updates.
Thema:

1. hard connecting to servers in Battlefield 3 online multiplayer - Similar Threads - hard connecting servers

2. New Xbox one S update makes my xbox crash evertime my external hard drive connects

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox one S update makes my xbox crash evertime my external hard drive connects: My WD Black D10 was working fine with my console until the last update. Now when the HD is plugged in, my console makes a freezing noise and shuts down and it keeps repeating in this cycle. There...
  3. My xbox sieres s is beeping, taking a long time to connect to my hard drives, and controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox sieres s is beeping, taking a long time to connect to my hard drives, and controller.: So, I went over to my girlfriends for the weekend and took my xbox with me. When i plugged it in the thing beeped once and a while. Found a thread that said clear the MAC address. So I did. Now...
  4. Why is my Xbox series x having a hard time connecting to my internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series x having a hard time connecting to my internet?: I bought my console today and it will sometimes connect to my internet and sometimes won't. What is happening? a4192c68-8a9e-49ac-8c6e-cf4bbf18b791
  5. Two brand new Series X. One failing on hard wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two brand new Series X. One failing on hard wired connection.: Two brand new Series X; 1 fails with wired. One installed flawlessly, downloading all games using wired 1G connection. 2nd unit would start downloading ok, then speed would drop away to nothing...
  6. My son Xbox one External hard drive won't connect to Xbox one one what do I do and if not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son Xbox one External hard drive won't connect to Xbox one one what do I do and if not...: My son Xbox one External hard drive won't connect to the Xbox one how do I fix it and if not how do I get the save games off it 6a5d0ea3-d26f-4232-8570-77de4a0adcfc
  7. Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes: nothing has worked for no specific reason besides ethernet which isn’t available for me and i tried hard resetting it but the issue came back a day later and it is persisting on not letting me...
  8. Bought a new usb chord for my WD 4Tb External hard drive and now it wont say if it is connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a new usb chord for my WD 4Tb External hard drive and now it wont say if it is connected: So My xbox would say that the usb connection is too weak use a different port and my usual method didnt work so I ordered a new chord once it was delivered I set up my system and it worked and...
  9. My Hard drive wont connect to my xbox S for some reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Hard drive wont connect to my xbox S for some reason.: nect to my xbox S for some reason. The hard drive works just fine on my pc and it turns on when plugged in, the xbox just wont recognize the hard drive as an external storage device. Is there any...
  10. Xbox One X connect to a hard drive through a hub?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X connect to a hard drive through a hub?: Hi all! Can I plug a USB 3.0 powered hub into the xbox. Then plug a USB from my computer into it al9ng with an external hard drive. Would both the computer and the xbox see it? thanks for your...