Harassment through hacking my console

Discus and support Harassment through hacking my console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive had this issue in madden 19 . Now in 2k19. Changing my password doesnt help. But they are actually controlling my players and they're own. They are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeMontrionJackson, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Harassment through hacking my console

Ive had this issue in madden 19 . Now in 2k19. Changing my password doesnt help. But they are actually controlling my players and they're own. They are speeding up the screen only on my possessions, running my players out of bounce, making them pass out
    of open shots even directly under the goal. Making them loose the ball with no contact. Im **** tired of this ****. All i really need is the name or names of the ****. Since you people dont do your jobs in preventing this ****. Id like to show you how id handled
    it. I bet i can make it stop.

:)

DeMontrionJackson, Aug 21, 2019
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

Report and block in game is all you can do.

I would also have a read of forum guidelines before posting.
  3. Black 18781 Win User

Xbox can't do anything about this. They aren't responsible for the game.

2k games are. So...yeah

You would need to post on there forum.
    This person keep reporting me because he lost in Madden 19 a couple of them reported me they're mad because they lost and Madden 19
  4. DeMontrionJackson Win User

No one wants to spend their hard earned money and time in these games so some jealous **** who cant get or earn the same players can cheat you out of games. They cant win unless they cheat and im sick and tired of this ****. And why the hell your targeting
    me, i have no clue. But i will get with you . Let me find out just who you are. Ill make you wish you never knew me. I got a asswhipping with your name all over it. You stalking ****.
  5. Geth Win User

Xbox can't do anything about this. They aren't responsible for the game.

2k games are. So...yeah

You would need to post on there forum.
  6. Black 18781 Win User

I'm just tired of you playing these people and they get mad because they're losing in Madden 19 if they put the USB cord in maybe they wouldn't lose so much and a Game Wouldn't lag so they couldn't lose but everytime they report me and I'm tired of it
    do something about that
Thema:

1. Harassment through hacking my console - Similar Threads - Harassment through hacking

2. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  3. Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me: Just had someone harass me in messages yet I’ve just been banned from messaging anyone and Xbox won’t let me report any of the messages he has sent me? And he just continues to message me.. no I’m...
  4. I’m being threatened and harassed

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m being threatened and harassed: I’ve been harassed hard by this one random guy on xbox for the past day or 2, he keeps messaging me about random stuff, he first only texted me saying hello, then saying how he can see i’m online...
  5. So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...: .Why can't Xbox enforcement decrease the time of days and only make it a few hours of suspension. I just want xbox people to fix the suspension time. Because I can't text or play online and that...
  6. I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...: I need help to report this person and get him banned e77cfaf7-74c4-48f2-91d2-c9e154f6a8dc
  7. How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them: I got suspended for exposing a guy for being homophobic and being weird to a minor (me). I called him homophobic and now I get suspended? He made many homophobic marks towards the lgbtq+ community...
  8. I am being harassed by an individual

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am being harassed by an individual: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to those who participate, I Michael, have for the last few months, i have been harassed by an individual on xbox and this person has made multiple accounts and...
  9. Will permanent action be taken against a serial harasser?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will permanent action be taken against a serial harasser?: For the past couple of years, I have been harassed by someone I met on a 360 game. He found out what town I lived and showed up, sending me a picture of a local attraction saying we should meet...
  10. I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...: I dont know how to post screenshots here, and since i dont meet the reddit point requirements on the xbox forum there ill just have to go with this in hopes that some sort of change can be made....