Harassment and Threat

Discus and support Harassment and Threat in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello my ladies and gentlemen. Why are Abuses and Threats Allowed on Xbox Live? Why doesn't this happen when you report it? What is the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by casper47, Jun 30, 2022.

1. casper47
    casper47 Guest

Harassment and Threat

Hello my ladies and gentlemen.

Why are Abuses and Threats Allowed on Xbox Live?

Why doesn't this happen when you report it?

What is the Xbox Enforcement for?....

He does this primarily in the Splitgate Club feed for the Season 2 update. With a community like that, you'd rather go to the competition... Xbox Enforcement doesn't deliver what it promises either.

[Mod removed]

:)

casper47, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Palmtop x Tiger Win User

Threats and Harassment

File a complaint against this user. I garuntee this is not MS Staff or affiliated in any way and they do take staff impersonation seriously so I'd imagine reporting him for that fact would have it handled quickly. You should review
    your child's privacy settings and be aware of the options you have. Setting communication options to 'Friends Only' is definitely the smart way to go for kids as they are easy targets, even I use this when I don't want to be bothered. Good luck.
  3. exedore-BABA8452-EA1 Win User

Harassment and threats

I've been on the support chat 3 times and the last one lasted over 2 hours. I've been told to make a post here about a player that's encouraging other players to harass me. I have clear evidence of these actions through multiple links.

My inbox full of hate and threat messages from players that he has sent to harass me.

I have reported the players through the console, but I would really like to add all the evidence I have here on top of my report.

The support chat told me several times to make a complaint in these forums and I was told that I would be contacted by the Enforcement Team.
  4. voteDC Win User

Harassment and threats

Unfortunately whoever you spoke with has told you incorrect information.

-

The only place the Enforcement Team view on the forum is here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    and
    forums.xbox.com/.../4276.aspx
    , those sections are only to enquire about suspensions and bans.

-

Your only option is to file complaints against their gamertags, information on how to do so here

enforcement.xbox.com/.../File-a-Complaint
    . Then block them from contacting you by following these instructions

enforcement.xbox.com/.../Mute-Block-Avoid
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Harassment and Threat

Abuses and threats are not allowed on Xbox Live. You need to report the message, and the enforcement team will then take the relevant action on the user. Please bear in mind, that the enforcement team get hundreds of reports a day, and they have to investigate each one, so some can take longer than others.
  6. Beta Bri Win User

Threats and Harassment

[quote user="PROQUIKSHOTZ 96"]

My son is being threatened to be deranked/downleveled to the beginning level of MW3. This person will not leave my son alone and continues to threaten during games. his tag line is
    [Mod Removed]. I would appreciate any help i can get on this. This guy says he works for microsoft as well as Michenima. whatever that means. please help and contact steve at his email address that is on this account.

thank you[/quote]

There really needs to be a policy in place, that doesn't turn online M+ rated games on Xbox Live into an online babysitter service for irresponsible parents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbZTzVHH_Mg
Thema:

Harassment and Threat

1. Harassment and Threat - Similar Threads - Harassment Threat

2. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  3. Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me: Just had someone harass me in messages yet I’ve just been banned from messaging anyone and Xbox won’t let me report any of the messages he has sent me? And he just continues to message me.. no I’m...
  4. I’m being threatened and harassed

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m being threatened and harassed: I’ve been harassed hard by this one random guy on xbox for the past day or 2, he keeps messaging me about random stuff, he first only texted me saying hello, then saying how he can see i’m online...
  5. So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...: .Why can't Xbox enforcement decrease the time of days and only make it a few hours of suspension. I just want xbox people to fix the suspension time. Because I can't text or play online and that...
  6. I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...: I need help to report this person and get him banned e77cfaf7-74c4-48f2-91d2-c9e154f6a8dc
  7. How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them: I got suspended for exposing a guy for being homophobic and being weird to a minor (me). I called him homophobic and now I get suspended? He made many homophobic marks towards the lgbtq+ community...
  8. I am being harassed by an individual

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am being harassed by an individual: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to those who participate, I Michael, have for the last few months, i have been harassed by an individual on xbox and this person has made multiple accounts and...
  9. Will permanent action be taken against a serial harasser?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will permanent action be taken against a serial harasser?: For the past couple of years, I have been harassed by someone I met on a 360 game. He found out what town I lived and showed up, sending me a picture of a local attraction saying we should meet...
  10. I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...: I dont know how to post screenshots here, and since i dont meet the reddit point requirements on the xbox forum there ill just have to go with this in hopes that some sort of change can be made....