happen many times before I received my codes and try to redeem it.

Discus and support happen many times before I received my codes and try to redeem it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unexpected error happened while I was redeeming my code of Noctis & carbuncle Avatars. e3d33e43-6f1e-48a8-8075-330dd86c3eec Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TakashiFujisaki, Dec 3, 2016.

1. happen many times before I received my codes and try to redeem it.

Unexpected error happened while I was redeeming my code of Noctis & carbuncle Avatars.

:)

TakashiFujisaki, Dec 3, 2016
  2. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Zoo Tycoon

I purchased and have received and redeemed the codes for the games but seem to be getting an error code trying to redeem the 12 Month Live code.

Xbos-0x80169CF9

Any ideas? It just suggests trying again later.

Trist, Dec 3, 2016
  3. Not recieved Fallout 3 Code

So I have now received my fallout 3 code but every time I try to redeem code it just says, Something went wrong with error code 0x80153016

an ORLY sanic, Dec 3, 2016
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox ultimate game pass redeemed but cannot find it anywhere ??? On Xbox or in Microsoft account will not allow me to redeem again

What message do you received when trying to redeem the code the first time? Before the second time that showed that the code was already redeemed.
  5. Melanie Johnson1 Win User

Getting message code cannot be found

I always redeem the codes through the website,and then input the code it gives me into the console. I am now receiving a message on my console that the code has been redeemed,but I never got the vbucks. I have never had this happen before.
  6. tru x Win User

Why is my code for MTN dew halo not working :(

so what if my xbox code im trying to redeem doesn't redeem, and lets say i try to redeem it before and after the expiration date. and it still doesn't work, then what do i do? do i get the 1 month xbox ultimate for free? this is happening to my friends and mine account. we are trying to redeem the codes, we put the code into the redemption thing. and when we hit "submit" nothing happens.
  7. GiatrosM Win User

Gears of War

Wait, what happens when you try to redeem the original GoW codes? As far as I know, the codes inside the retail copy of GoW 4 will always work unless already redeemed!
    I redeemed mine and got GoW4 but apparently if I had done this before the 31st of December 2016 then I would have received a notification on my system about the other GoW games being available for download too. There was only one code for GoW4 and from what
    I was told the other codes are automatically generated when the original one is redeemed.
  8. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Hi there!

Yes, and if you read that article, it states clearly: "You will then have 30 days to redeem the code before your message expires, so please make sure you redeem the code within this time frame."

That is for users that did not receive there code. You received it, but failed to redeem it in the 30 day time frame.

Cheers!
Thema:

happen many times before I received my codes and try to redeem it.

1. happen many times before I received my codes and try to redeem it. - Similar Threads - happen many times

2. New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible

in XboX Insiders
    New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible: This new tab is atrociously bad. Not only does it now cover half of the screen, but it also removes the clock off of the screen as well. The “Happening Now” tab was something I barely even used...
  3. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  4. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  5. "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.: I understand Xbox wants to keep things fresh, but this new update in the friends list is a step backwards. You had a great system with the "friends in games" tab and now I cant even see what...
  6. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  7. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  8. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  9. How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?: I had a bluetooth problem with my xbox design lab controller and was unable to fix it after several attempts at different methods. So I applied for exchange and sent my XBOX controller via email...
  10. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...