Handshake bug that occurs when I turn on the XSX on from standby
Discus and support Handshake bug that occurs when I turn on the XSX on from standby in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this. I have an XSX and a LG OLED77C1, and sometimes when I turn the Xbox on from standby, it doesn't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iioooiiioo, Dec 6, 2022.
Thema:
Handshake bug that occurs when I turn on the XSX on from standby
Loading...
-
Handshake bug that occurs when I turn on the XSX on from standby - Similar Threads - Handshake bug occurs
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
Reggression: activity feed deletion bug
in XboX InsidersReggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth... -
UI loop trap bug................
in XboX InsidersUI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button... -
Dolby Atmos/Audio Handshake breaks. Build 10.0.26100.8843
in XboX InsidersDolby Atmos/Audio Handshake breaks. Build 10.0.26100.8843: I’ve had an issue for the past couple days where my Samsung Q800B and rear speakers produce a loud pop when I press the Xbox Guide button, then I lose audio completely. I’ve attempted to turn off... -
LG Handshake Issue at 120Hz on Series X
in XboX InsidersLG Handshake Issue at 120Hz on Series X: I’ve recently bought an LG oled and noticed a lost signal message when running at 120hz and switching between games or HDR content on the Series X. I found this post from a few years back where... -
Handshake Problem With LG TV OLED (C3 in my case)
in XboX InsidersHandshake Problem With LG TV OLED (C3 in my case): an Xbox firmware problem with LG OLED TVs, it is a recognized problem, when you open a game with HDR active or Dolby Vision the TV no longer receives the signal from the console, and it is really... -
Xbox audio passthrough handshake issue - no audio sometimes
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox audio passthrough handshake issue - no audio sometimes: When I am streaming video content on my xbox, I'm having an issue where I have no audio when the stream starts, until I pause/play a few times quickly. I have the XBOX set to passthrough so my...