Halo waypoint sign in problem "Internal Server Error" HTTP ERROR 500

Discus and support Halo waypoint sign in problem "Internal Server Error" HTTP ERROR 500 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having problems for a long time to be able to link or start a session from halo waypoint, when I start session I get: "Internal... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DaveRogers99, Dec 18, 2021.

1. DaveRogers99
    DaveRogers99 Guest

Hello, I have been having problems for a long time to be able to link or start a session from halo waypoint, when I start session I get: "Internal Server Error" and the error seems to be the HTTP ERROR 500.

I cannot log in from my mobile device or from the web browser on my pc, nor can I link my twitch account to halo waypoint to claim my rewards for the HCS Raleigh Kickoff Major event

I would really appreciate your help as soon as possible to solve this problem with my account

:)

DaveRogers99, Dec 18, 2021
  2. Ripjaws Proxy Win User

Hello, I have been having problems for a long time to be able to link or start a session from halo waypoint, when I start session I get: "Internal Server Error" and the error seems to be the HTTP ERROR 500.

I cannot log in from my mobile device or from the web browser on my pc, nor can I link my twitch account to halo waypoint to claim my rewards for the HCS Raleigh Kickoff Major event

I would really appreciate your help as soon as possible to solve this problem with my account
    I I believe I found the solution with the problem. Whenever you get an internal server error just go to your settings and remove the cookies and it fixes it, though you will have to sign into the website again.
  3. iamkingtiki Win User

I've tried using a different browser, but I keep getting the "internal server error" message. I tried logging in using someone else's account, and they signed in almost instantaneously. So what am I doing wrong?
  4. lucasfox1 Win User

Ok so explain this to me. I have an internal server error when I try to log in on the halo waypoint website so I come here for help. Then I see that you need to go to halo waypoint support right? I cant access the support page DUE TO THE ERROR. So now what?
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Yes, it is an account problem. Only the game support can assist with this. Happy holidays
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

For issues with your Halo account, I'll suggest you reach out to Halowaypoint for assistance. You can do that here https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/artic...
Thema:

1. Halo waypoint sign in problem "Internal Server Error" HTTP ERROR 500 - Similar Threads - Halo waypoint sign

2. http error 500 when attempting to log into halo support / halo waypoint

in XBoX Accessibility
    http error 500 when attempting to log into halo support / halo waypoint: i have attempted this several times over the course of a year. i log into halo support by entering my email and password and then im immediately hit with "this page isnt working,...
  3. (Halo Waypoint seems to be broken) (Xbox+PC Issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Halo Waypoint seems to be broken) (Xbox+PC Issue): I attempted to contact multiple official Halo social media pages first to bafflingly get banned without a word from their page and even banished from an entire social media platform for reporting...
  4. How can I send a ban appeal for a false suspension from Halo Waypoint, and how can I report...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I send a ban appeal for a false suspension from Halo Waypoint, and how can I report...: I recently had my account falsely permanently suspended from Halo Waypoint without any warnings, or being told/ shown what I did that warranted a zero warning ban. The reason for my ban was a...
  5. How do I sign into Halo Waypoint app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into Halo Waypoint app?: When I open the Halo Waypoint app on iPad, there is no place to login. When I click on Profile, it gives a static page with the comment “Connect to your Xbox Live gamertag by logging into your...
  6. Unable to sign into halo waypoint

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into halo waypoint: Hello, I've been trying to sign into Halo waypoint to claim some twitch drops I've collected. However, each time I try to sign in, all I get is a white screen with the words "INTERNAL SERVER...
  7. Mod abuse in an online forum (Halo Waypoint)

in XBoX on Windows
    Mod abuse in an online forum (Halo Waypoint): Is there anything that can be done when mod abuse is a problem on a Windows affiliated community forum? I just received this message without any context or information as to what post caused this...
  8. Forgot or never created an Email assocatied to my Xbox/Halo Waypoint account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot or never created an Email assocatied to my Xbox/Halo Waypoint account: Hiya, I logged out of my account on Halo Infinite on PC then when I tried to log back in it asked for my Email rather than my gamertag. I thought when I created my account it wasn't connected to...
  9. Halo MCC Activation code provided by WayPoint does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Activation code provided by WayPoint does not work: Hello guys, i recently logged in to halo waypoint and got a notification ( 3 months old but the app didin't worked for me and the page didin't worked too) and the notification gave me a Steam code...
  10. Can't sign in to Halo Waypoint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Halo Waypoint: Tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on Halo Waypoint and it says "XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT ERROR Please visit Xbox.com and click "Profile" to resolve the problem, or try signing out and signing...