Halo wars 2 custom game w/ two consoles same house.

Discus and support Halo wars 2 custom game w/ two consoles same house. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have two Xbox consoles one with live, the other a free account. How can I play a custom game together with my son. In halo wars 1 we would system... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AS350 BLADEcx2, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Halo wars 2 custom game w/ two consoles same house.

I have two Xbox consoles one with live, the other a free account. How can I play a custom game together with my son. In halo wars 1 we would system link my old 360 to the Xbox one and with two versions of the game play together. How can I do that with my new Xbox series x (with live) and my old Xbox one ( no live )? I do not want to pay for a live account just to play with my son in the same house. Any help would be great. Yes, I have two halo wars 2 game disks and yes, we are logged into the same WiFi.

:)

AS350 BLADEcx2, Jul 28, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, AS350. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

If you own two discs of the game and the lack of a Xbox Live subscription is the only thing that is not allowing your son to play with you, you can share with him your Xbox Live subscription.

To share with him your Xbox Live subscription, go to the console that your son plays and sign in with your Xbox profile. Then, press the Xbox button on your controller > Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox. Select Make this my home Xbox.

This will make all your games and subscriptions be accessible by anyone who signs in to this console. Then, just sign in with your son's account on this console and he will also have your Xbox Live subscription benefits.

For more information about how game sharing works, please refer to:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes.
  3. Anhur_XB Win User

Halo

In order

1: Halo 3

2: Halo 3 ODST

3: Halo Wars

4: Halo Reach

5: Halo CE

6: Halo 2

7: Halo Wars 2

8: Halo Spartan Assault

9: Halo Spartan Strike

10: Halo Fireteam Raven

11: Warthog launch mini-game that came w/ the Halo 3 collectors edition

12: Halo 4

13: Halo 5
  4. IngameInstincts Win User

Looking for a local co-op hidden gem

Fable 2 and 3

Dungeon Siege 3 but couch co-op is frustrating.

Gear of wars 1,2,3 and Judgment.

Minecraft

Army of two 1 and 2

Halo games are FPS with the exception of Halo Wars.
  5. OG Pooh Win User

Thinking of buying a XBox again...

Right now we have two fattys & one slim in the house... I'm gonna trade in the Halo 3 Edition fatty for the Star Wars console. In all honesty, I don't know why I ever bought the Halo console, since I absolutely hate that game. The Star Wars console is nice
    & I've been a Star Wars fan since '77. The only thing that may hold me back is the fact that it comes with that idiotic Kinect, which I absolutely do not want to pay for.
  6. Chris Torres1 Win User

Same house, two consoles, play same game at same time

It can we play the same game at the same time?
Thema:

1. Halo wars 2 custom game w/ two consoles same house. - Similar Threads - Halo wars custom

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. Halo wars series x edition issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars series x edition issues: If i download the ultimate version of halo wars 2 i get no character voices when playing but if i download the standard edition everything work plez help f475a895-5b11-451a-8f30-e286f8ade9a6
  4. How do you get Halo Wars 2: Complete edition DLC to load and work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get Halo Wars 2: Complete edition DLC to load and work?: On logging in to the game, the DLC simply acts like it hasn't been purchased, and directs to the store for purchase. I have opened the complete edition, not the standard....
  5. Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?: I noticed that Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition was available via gamepass and was excited to finally have access to the DLC that came with the compelte edition. However, upon launching the game via...
  6. When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...: When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green screen but if I play humankind it works perfectly. Not sure what's going on. If it's the tv as it never...
  7. Halo Wars Definitive Edition server issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars Definitive Edition server issue: Halo Wars Definitive Edition , Not able too seach or create a game says waiting on Xbox Live . It appears its doing this for others as well. Please help thanks in advance...
  8. Error code: 0x80073CF9 while trying to download Halo wars 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073CF9 while trying to download Halo wars 2: Problems with error code 0x80073CF9 while trying to download a game on Xbox application on windows 10, and on the Microsoft, cannot figure out the issue as to why I cannot download. this error...
  9. Halo war 2 Character got no voice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo war 2 Character got no voice: Some the Halo war 2 Characters are mute in both cutscene and game such as cutter. Anyway I could fix this? bd7652ed-eac4-4023-b15c-d2268488b351
  10. Halo 4 WAR Games Custom Game not loading, only loading game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 WAR Games Custom Game not loading, only loading game: Hi - Has anyone had the problem with HALO 4 WAR Games custom games where the it get stuck at preparing game and is saying loading 0% continuously? I've re-installed the multiplayer disc 2,...