Halo TV Show Custom Controller Sweepstakes

Discus and support Halo TV Show Custom Controller Sweepstakes in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi y'all, i'm trying to enter the sweepstakes to win the halo tv series controller and even though i have registered and downloaded/launched/signed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TheWolfTribe, Mar 28, 2022.

1. TheWolfTribe
    TheWolfTribe Guest

hi y'all,

i'm trying to enter the sweepstakes to win the halo tv series controller and even though i have registered and downloaded/launched/signed into the paramount plus app, it won't seem to pick up that i have downloaded and launched the app. every time i go back to the sweepstakes page on my xbox it says "You are registered. Download and launch Paramount+ to complete your entry." but i have done that.

has anyone else had this issue? did my entry actually go through? any help would be much appreciated, thank you!

:)

TheWolfTribe, Mar 28, 2022
  2. Geek Fast Win User

Same issue here. What gives? It's the ad on the home screen of the Xbox Dashboard for Paramount + Custom Controller entry.
  3. XBF John Win User

It depends on who is hosting the Sweepstakes, from what I've asked my team, I don't believe Xbox is holding the Sweepstakes, but Paramount is. But I can double check and ask a few more people within Xbox about who is hosting. Has anyone tried contacting Paramount+ Support over the sweepstakes yet?

4. XBF John Win User

Hello,

Can you link to the sweepstakes informational page and if that is on Halo's Website, Paramount's, or Xbox's?

Thank you,

5. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Sweepstakes

The sweepstakes stated that it would be drawn today. However, when you go through the conformation email to access the results, nothing shows up for the "A Plague Tale: Requiem Custom PC Bundle".
    The sweepstakes ends today. The drawing takes place on the 26th per the terms of the offer.
  6. Nicholas Gardner1 Win User

Microsoft Sweepstakes

The sweepstakes stated that it would be drawn today. However, when you go through the conformation email to access the results, nothing shows up for the "A Plague Tale: Requiem Custom PC Bundle".
Thema:

1. Halo TV Show Custom Controller Sweepstakes - Similar Threads - Halo Show Custom

2. i got halo infinite on the xbox app on pc and it showed up on my steam app and i was able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got halo infinite on the xbox app on pc and it showed up on my steam app and i was able...: i got halo infinite on the xbox app on pc and it showed up on my steam app and i was able to play online without a gold membership will this work with other xbox games that are on steam?...
  3. My halo infinite game isn't downloading or showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My halo infinite game isn't downloading or showing up: I have used 60 of my points for halo infinite and redeemed the game on my Xbox but it didn't go to queue or owned games what should I do to get my game on my Xbox or to get a new code...
  4. Why is Halo: Master Chief Collection not updating, yet when showed on gamepass it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Halo: Master Chief Collection not updating, yet when showed on gamepass it is...: Ok so, for me the Halo: Master Chief Collection and installable DLC from gamepass isn't updating, but when I navigate to it in gamepass and press the "In this bundle" screen it shows stuff within...
  5. hey guys my halo wont start since the last xbox app update im on PC it show the luanch game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey guys my halo wont start since the last xbox app update im on PC it show the luanch game...: hi Halo wont start it first gives the sinc screen then luanch game screen for around 30 sec then just gone i have uninstaled the game 3 times i cant install new games and only forza is working at...
  6. Halo The Master Chief Collection show "error windows live" ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo The Master Chief Collection show "error windows live" ?: Halo The Master Chief Collection show "error windows live" ? on steam since i bought the game some many problems,my count got penalities .When I start first time to play ,i have wait 3 weeks.????...
  7. halo mmc little card on Xbox streaming on pc dosenst show up even after 2 hours but every...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo mmc little card on Xbox streaming on pc dosenst show up even after 2 hours but every...: [img] [img] so any ideas? 2db4458c-5725-4da6-b1de-ad68723203c5
  8. Halo co-op does not show up on Xbox Insider preview tab

in XboX Insiders
    Halo co-op does not show up on Xbox Insider preview tab: Title, Xbox Series S, halo co-op flight is not an option on the preview tab of Xbox Insider Hub submitted by /u/lilnicfiend [link] [comments]
  9. My purchase of Halo: The Master Chief Collection will not show up on the Xbox app, either...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My purchase of Halo: The Master Chief Collection will not show up on the Xbox app, either...: To be clear, having seen some of the answers previously given, I have done all of the standard troubleshooting already. My Xbox is logged in with the user under which the purchase was made. I have...
  10. If i bought Halo Infinite for Xbox/ Windows 10, why does it show that i still need to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i bought Halo Infinite for Xbox/ Windows 10, why does it show that i still need to buy...: I launched the game on steam (after installing it) once i bought the game for Windows 10 / Xbox (I don't have xbox so i'm using my PC) and when i click on Campaign, it says buy when i logged in...