Halo The Master Chief Collection show "error windows live" ?

Discus and support Halo The Master Chief Collection show "error windows live" ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Halo The Master Chief Collection show "error windows live" ? on steam since i bought the game some many problems,my count got penalities .When I start... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mirella ocasio, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Halo The Master Chief Collection show "error windows live" ?

Halo The Master Chief Collection show "error windows live" ? on steam since i bought the game some many problems,my count got penalities .When I start first time to play ,i have wait 3 weeks.???? some many harsh times ?

Thank's

:)

mirella ocasio, Jan 11, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

How to download Halo 2 on my pc using original CD product key

Games for Windows Live is no longer supported. This is a remaster of Halo 2 and not the same thing. Youll have to buy Master Chief collection or use gamepass
  3. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

By the way On You Tube Halo channel :"Halo Master Chief Collection dev panel-SDCC"

Halo full panel about Master Chief Collection.

Enjoy.
  5. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

I bought a Hallo Key from the microsoft store

What console do they have?

Looping back to the DLC and the error you are getting, please can you post the exact error message your friend is seeing?

When your friend visits this link: Halo: The Master Chief Collection | Xbox

Does it allow them to download it from there, or at least show as purchased?

Nathan
  6. Auswulf Win User

Halo 3: ODST to release 29/05/2015

Thema:

Halo The Master Chief Collection show "error windows live" ?

1. Halo The Master Chief Collection show "error windows live" ? - Similar Threads - Halo Master Chief

2. On Halo Master Chief collection - Physical Disk, XBOX One S - Halo CE does not save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Halo Master Chief collection - Physical Disk, XBOX One S - Halo CE does not save...: On Halo Master Chief collection - Physical Disk, XBOX One S - Halo CE does not save progress, even after completing checkpoints. Even after selecting "Save & Close," it makes me re-start each...
  3. Halo Master Chief Collection on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection on Windows 11: Hi - I've been having issues since upgrading to Windows 11 (currently 22H2 - build no 22621.1105) with Halo MCC. The game will download but nothing is playable as I'm unable to download the 10MB...
  4. Halo Master Chief Collection says I don't have campaigns installed but I do (Steam)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection says I don't have campaigns installed but I do (Steam): Greetings, as I mentioned in the title after I install the game with any of the DLCs I go in and log into Xbox account and go to the game. I try to launch a campaign it says the content isn't...
  5. Halo: The Master Chief Collection & Smart App Control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection & Smart App Control: I dont want to turn off smart app control but it seems this is the only way to run Halo (yes i know i can run it from the cloud as i have an active Ultimate Game Pass account) from the hard drive...
  6. Help transferring accounts on steam's halo master chief collection.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help transferring accounts on steam's halo master chief collection.: A while ago I got the Halo Master Chief Collection and played it for a while with no issues. Then I go a few months or a year without playing the game, then launch it only to find I've been signed...
  7. Xbox One Halo Master Chief Collection stuck searching for players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Halo Master Chief Collection stuck searching for players: No matter what I do I am stuck searching for players. Tried opening up all game types and all regions, have restarted numerous times. Very frustrating. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks [img]...
  8. How do I get my Halo: The Master Chief Collection to recognize or properly install the...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get my Halo: The Master Chief Collection to recognize or properly install the...: Anything else I install in the Xbox app or the Microsoft store downloads just fine, and other games, such as Halo: Infinite, function as intended. For some reason when I download Halo: The Master...
  9. Steam - Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Can't login, defunct email is only option presented

in XBoX Accessibility
    Steam - Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Can't login, defunct email is only option presented: My steam account achievements will attest that I've successfully logged in the past as I've beaten all games in the Halo: MCC on legendary solo. Now that I want to revisit those games for a 3rd,...
  10. Halo Master Chief Collection not launching soon on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection not launching soon on Xbox Series S: When I start the game it shows the image of master chiefs helmet, then black, then it shows the image of master chiefs helmet again and then it returns to the Xbox Home Screen. I tried...