Halo Reach

Discus and support Halo Reach in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Skye here I've been a major halo fan since the beginning. But all i get in return is being reset... about a year ago i got rest from inheritor... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skye Caster, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Skye Caster
    Skye Caster Guest

Halo Reach

Hello, Skye here I've been a major halo fan since the beginning. But all i get in return is being reset... about a year ago i got rest from inheritor to recruit?

But i just got back into halo Reach a week ago and I'm already a Hero almost a Legend. And i get on this morning around 3am and it says "This xbox 360 console has been banned from earning credits for 2 weeks,"then when
    you continue it says "Your account has been banned from earning credits for 2 weeks."

So is there anyone who can help?

:)

Skye Caster, Jan 6, 2014
  2. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    How many consoles do you have include gaming pc and handled

Currently Own:

PC - needs an upgrade but runs games at decent settings on Windows 8
    Surface RT
    Nokia Lumia 920
    4x Xbox 360's - 2005 launch console, Halo 3, Halo Reach and Halo 4 consoles.

EDDS, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Halo: Reach

I've played Halo: Reach and like technoupdatenow, I like it better than Modern Warfare 3. I actually prefer the Halo series over the Call of Duty series, period. But, I don't play on Xbox Live very much. I prefer to play the campaigns instead, and I feel like the Halo games have better campaigns than the Call of Duty games.

castlevania2011, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Halo Reach

I've replied to other topic. Try not to post the same topic repeatedly.

FancyBunny71632, Jan 11, 2014
  5. noboundz Win User

Top 10 Multiplayer Games

In no particular order...

-

1. Halo: Reach

2. Halo: Reach

4. Halo: Reach

5. Halo: Reach

6. Halo: Reach

7. Halo 3

8. Borderlands 1

9. Borderlands 2

10. Black Ops
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Top 10 Multiplayer Games

[quote user="noboundz"]

In no particular order...

-

1. Halo: Reach

2. Halo: Reach

4. Halo: Reach

5. Halo: Reach

6. Halo: Reach

7. Halo 3

8. Borderlands 1

9. Borderlands 2

10. Black Ops

[/quote] you forgot ODST's firefight... and how could you not mention Halo Reach?
  7. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

halo reach

This is a game speific issue and you would need to ask Bungie.

8. Mister Easy Win User

Halo Reach

Did you try clearing your system cache?
  9. Fortified Brad Win User

HALO REACH

You just don't understand how it works. First betrayal no one gets booted, ever. 2nd betrayal the game detects if it was deliberate or not. Obviously when you killed him it was deliberate. Very, VERY simple... stop complaining.
Thema:

Halo Reach

1. Halo Reach - Similar Threads - Halo Reach

2. Halo Reach and ODST are not installed on Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach and ODST are not installed on Master Chief Collection: I purchased the MCC on disc. I installed the game to my XBOX One S and downloaded all DLC, including the Reach and ODST modules. I can see those modules in my downloads along side the main game....
  3. I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.: I’m trying to play halo reach on an xbox one with the Xbox 360 disc. I need to sign in to my account before playing, it says that I can’t connect and to fix it I need to download it again. I then...
  4. If I attempt to exploit the credits system for the legacy xbox 360 version of Halo: Reach,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I attempt to exploit the credits system for the legacy xbox 360 version of Halo: Reach,...: I just wanted to ask this question because I was planning on modding my profile for Halo Reach and the servers have been shut down. 71d70122-7926-4e71-a8af-59575c273c5a
  5. Strange black lines in halo reach (pc, xbox series s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange black lines in halo reach (pc, xbox series s): Hello everyone, i have a question regarding halo reach on pc (steam). Did anyone else notice similar black lines going through their screen in halo reach on pc ? i noticed them way back on my old...
  6. Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign: I am getting really fed up of you now, Microsoft. I have been playing this game since its release. Bought the original Reach, bought MCC, have bought every single halo game in the franchise and...
  7. I lost access to Halo: Reach within the Master Chief Collection and cannot restore it -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to Halo: Reach within the Master Chief Collection and cannot restore it -...: Recently when I was hopping on MCC to work on a few Reach achievements with my friend, I got a message from Xbox that essentially said "purchase a subscription or sign in with the account that...
  8. Why cant i see any missions in halo: reach xbox360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i see any missions in halo: reach xbox360?: So I booted up halo reach on my xbox 360 and i was going to play the campaign, however i try to hit start and it says "map not available" so i go to mission select and its blank. Not sure what to...
  9. Anyone wanna play halo reach with me on the mcc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone wanna play halo reach with me on the mcc: So uh i wanna play halo reach for nostalgic reasons but no one is online rip 1146538c-cda1-41fa-a096-b5aaee691fd7
  10. Halo Reach on the Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Reach on the Series X: Can I play the Xbox 360 disc version of Halo reach on the series X, if yes can I play online with that disc. Or will I need the MCC to play it online. 0a77802c-dfff-4167-bdfa-f4b85d1a910c