Halo Reach on the Series X

Discus and support Halo Reach on the Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I play the Xbox 360 disc version of Halo reach on the series X, if yes can I play online with that disc. Or will I need the MCC to play it online.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chase Ramsey, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Chase Ramsey
    Chase Ramsey Guest

Can I play the Xbox 360 disc version of Halo reach on the series X, if yes can I play online with that disc. Or will I need the MCC to play it online.

:)

Chase Ramsey, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Chase Ramsey Win User

Okay thank you, but just to be clear, if I want to play Reach Online today, I need the MCC collection?
  3. Smwutches Win User

That game is backwards compatible so you can play it on the Series X with the 360 disc, but online servers were shut down for the 360 version of the game.
  4. Sagaroth Win User

halo reach is just...amazing!!

Halo Reach is an excellent Halo to start the series!
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Halo reach on Xbox series x

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Access Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.
  6. zmeter Win User

Halo reach on Xbox series x

Sorry that didn't work. The error happened for campaign so online might not be interfering.
Thema:

1. Halo Reach on the Series X - Similar Threads - Halo Reach Series

2. Servers are down, come back later. On halo reach matchmake. Is it done or still wait to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Servers are down, come back later. On halo reach matchmake. Is it done or still wait to...: I been off Xbox 360 for 3 years and finally coming back to halo reach natchmaje and the servers are down, is it for good or wait til it comes back online? 658f5f43-471f-4252-8335-9a4532969094
  3. How to fix "Connection Interruption" on Halo Reach Forge World MCC/Reverse Assembly Mod Fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "Connection Interruption" on Halo Reach Forge World MCC/Reverse Assembly Mod Fix?: So, this'll be hard to explain, but I downloaded Assembly for PC (which I am on) and followed a step-by-step video on how to mod a pelican into forge world. I have now since removed the mod off...
  4. Unable to file share on halo 3 reach or 4.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to file share on halo 3 reach or 4.: I am trying to upload game maps that I have customized to the file share as I'm transitioning from a 360 to a xbox 1. But it says my name is blocked and I don't understand why. I need help!!...
  5. Gaming: Halo MCC (Halo Reach)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming: Halo MCC (Halo Reach): I've been trying to download Halo: Reach as a standalone game, without downloading the MCC entirely for at least two months. I've tried downloading it separately on three different platforms:...
  6. I can not access Xbox 360 Halo Reach Servers. What do I need to do so that I can go back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not access Xbox 360 Halo Reach Servers. What do I need to do so that I can go back...: I can not access Xbox 360 Halo Reach Servers. What do I need to do so that I can go back to playing this game? Do I need to get a new xbox? I only know one game, using a disc. Now it doesn't work....
  7. Halo Reach (on Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach (on Xbox One): Been a Halo Reach player for years, now that the servers are not supporting the online gaming (with Xbox 360) - how do we play this today? I play Reach on Xbox One, and have seen something about...
  8. Can't reach Halo Infinite's main menu - Microsoft Account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't reach Halo Infinite's main menu - Microsoft Account issue: Hi, I've been trying to log in to my Halo Infinite account using steam. like I did for the last few monthes. But this time it shows me this message; [img] d7d34f41-f1c3-41dd-a1b6-c89400175c3c
  9. Halo reach on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo reach on Xbox series x: The master chief collection via gamepass is accessible but however when trying to load the halo reach campaign, it reaches the loading page briefly but returns to the main menu like nothing...
  10. Halo Reach Campaign won't Install on my Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Campaign won't Install on my Series S: So I just set up my brand new Series S today and downloaded the MCC and every single multiplayer and campaign is downloaded except the Halo Reach campaign. I can play the Reach multiplayer but...