Halo Reach: CANT ACCESS CUSTOM MADE MAP

Discus and support Halo Reach: CANT ACCESS CUSTOM MADE MAP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I saved a map off of forge world on Halo Reach, and it was made on the xbox I'm using, it wasn't downloaded from anywhere else, and it says:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LumiaUserYR, Jul 26, 2016.

1. LumiaUserYR
    LumiaUserYR Guest

Recently I saved a map off of forge world on Halo Reach, and it was made on the xbox I'm using, it wasn't downloaded from anywhere else, and it says: "User content is not permitted," so I try to open it on forge again and it says the same thing, can someone
    please help?

:)

LumiaUserYR, Jul 26, 2016
  2. Can't access history on halo reach

Cant access my history or play custom games on halo reach

ONYXfalconx90, Jul 26, 2016
  3. AkinSoup907
    AkinSoup907 Guest
    Arbiter Curse in Halo Reach in Custom Game, how do you get rid of him and kill him?

Ok my xbox handle is swellersphinx65 on halo reach

Heftygorilla643 made the custom game map and called it the cursed map because of the arbitor

AkinSoup907, Jul 26, 2016
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey BabiestAmoeba27! did you download a previously made map or make it fully from scratch? Post back and I will start to look in to this issue!

Mister Cizl, Jul 27, 2016
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey BabiestAmoeba27! did you download a previously made map or make it fully from scratch? Post back and I will start to look in to this issue!
  6. AkinSoup907 Win User

Arbiter Curse in Halo Reach in Custom Game, how do you get rid of him and kill him?

Ok my xbox handle is swellersphinx65 on halo reach

Heftygorilla643 made the custom game map and called it the cursed map because of the arbitor
  7. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

What I really want from Halo 4

I do agree that almost all the maps in Halo 3 were better than reach. Too many reach maps looked the same because they were built in Forge World. I realize they were excited to use that world for custom maps, but I never expected them to use it so much
    in their own mp playlists. It would be nice to see new unique maps in H4 and not count re-make maps as part of the "new" maps. If we want to play on re-make maps, just give us a "custom" playlist or bring back the user made playlist. I still cant believe
    that is gone. There were some really fun unique maps in that playlist. Plus it was fun playing some of the H2 and H1 maps in there. Since I never played the H1 multiplayer. (didnt get introduced to Halo until Halo 2)
  8. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

halo infinite *thoughts*

I would like a story that involves you like the first Halo, and a more curated multiplayer and maps not made from the forge, and I would like much more customization of the spartan and to close the
    level of the grades as Halo Reach <3
  9. It's TOm Win User

Accessing Saved Custom Maps in Forge, on Halo: Reach

Hey! Try changing your Member Content setting to Everyone. Use these steps:

1. Sign in to your profile on your console.

2. Click on your Avatar in the 'my xbox' page.

3. Scroll right x2 to online safety.

4. Change settings.

5. Customise.

6. Scroll down to 'member content', then select 'Everyone'.

7. Press B.

8. Save & exit.
Thema:

1. Halo Reach: CANT ACCESS CUSTOM MADE MAP - Similar Threads - Halo Reach CANT

2. Why cant i see any missions in halo: reach xbox360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i see any missions in halo: reach xbox360?: So I booted up halo reach on my xbox 360 and i was going to play the campaign, however i try to hit start and it says "map not available" so i go to mission select and its blank. Not sure what to...
  3. cant play halo reach on mcc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play halo reach on mcc: I'm trying to play the campaign for reach but when i try it says i need the DLC for it, but i own it and when i check game add-ons it appears there, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling,...
  4. Cant acess halo reach multiplayer on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant acess halo reach multiplayer on xbox one: Whenever i try playing halo reach 360 edition, on xbox one, it gives me a notification that i have been disconnected from xbox live, i cannot play multiplayer because of this i have extremely good...
  5. No puedo jugar Halo Reach en MCC / I cant play Halo Reach on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar Halo Reach en MCC / I cant play Halo Reach on MCC: Hace tiempo que tengo Halo MCC, hoy descargué todo de nuevo, porque lo había quitado. El problema es, que no me deja jugar Halo Reach, me aparece el enunciado de que tengo que descargar el...
  6. cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved): i prolly became famous this last week because of the amount of questions i asked. anyway, i just completed halo reach in halo the mastercheif collection but i can play the others, i finished all...
  7. Cant download halo reach after already purchasing it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download halo reach after already purchasing it.: I originally purchased a digital copy of halo reach after my disc was ruined so i could play on my firsr gen xbox one and my Xbox 360 elite. I had no problem downloading the game onto both...
  8. Cant download halo reach

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download halo reach: I have halo reach downloaded to my xbox 360 but it doesn't pop up anywhere on my ready to install list. is anyone else having this issue and is there a way to fix this?...
  9. Cant Access Halo: Reach?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Access Halo: Reach?: Ok so with the new arrival of the backwards compatibility is was super excited for Reach, and having owned it digitally on my 360 expected to see it in my install list. It was not. Naturally I...
  10. I cant play Halo reach(which was released 12/17 by backward compability) with my country's ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play Halo reach(which was released 12/17 by backward compability) with my country's ...: I recently bought new Halo reach CD to play with my Xbox one. Finally MS released this god's game yesterday. Thanks to their service, i can play halo reach and i checked it runs on my xbox one....