Halo Reach Campaign won't Install on my Series S

Discus and support Halo Reach Campaign won't Install on my Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just set up my brand new Series S today and downloaded the MCC and every single multiplayer and campaign is downloaded except the Halo Reach... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nightshade0218, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Halo Reach Campaign won't Install on my Series S

So I just set up my brand new Series S today and downloaded the MCC and every single multiplayer and campaign is downloaded except the Halo Reach campaign. I can play the Reach multiplayer but every time I try to play the campaign or firefight it brings me to the download menu and when I click on the box that says campaign it says "pending" and never downloads. It's already purchased and there's not even an option to repurchase or redownload it in the store. I've tried reseting the app and the console multiple times and nothing is working. My internet is fine and I don't think that would affect it either way. I have more than enough storage left and there's no other reason I can think of that would make the download constantly say "pending" and just never download. Please help!

:)

nightshade0218, Apr 11, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Reach isn't free you know that right?.

It's 7.99 depending on your region

Multiplayer is free but not campaign

You must make the purchase gamepass does NOT have mcc reach it has the OG 360 reach

So you would have to out in credit or ms balance to make the purchase
  3. BEASTmmb Win User

Favorite Series?

I thought ODST and Reach were the best campaigns in the Halo series.

As far as my favorite series goes: Kotor, Halo, ME, The Elder Scrolls, the original Fallout series
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Halo 4 worst Halo Ever......

Halo 2's ending?

How about the entirety of Reach's campaign?
  5. Glu10Free Win User

Should I Buy Halo 4?

Halo 4 is leagues above Halo: Reach, it plays much more like Halo 3. Both the campaign and the MP is absolutely superb. If you're a fan of the Halo series and didn't like Reach, you'll LOVE Halo 4.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

best halo campaign

Halo CE is a classic but Halo 3's campaign was so impressive. I've never played ODST or Reach though.
Thema:

1. Halo Reach Campaign won't Install on my Series S - Similar Threads - Halo Reach Campaign

2. Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign: I am getting really fed up of you now, Microsoft. I have been playing this game since its release. Bought the original Reach, bought MCC, have bought every single halo game in the franchise and...
  3. I can't play Halo Reach campaign on Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Halo Reach campaign on Halo MCC: When I try to open the campaign, the screen goes black, as if it were going to load, but after 3 seconds is goes back to the menu. What do I do? ae77a998-c293-42b1-b954-486ad81f5381
  4. Halo reach campaign scoring system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo reach campaign scoring system: Has anyone experienced a bug in the scoring system for the halo reach campaign? Ive started the campaign on legendary, i played through winter contigency and at some point my score stopped going...
  5. Halo Reach: Campaign Achievements in the Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach: Campaign Achievements in the Master Chief Collection: Thanks so much for the details. 840eb4df-8f36-403a-a270-d68a28e90a85
  6. Halo Reach - Campaign Black Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach - Campaign Black Frozen Screen: so, everytime i tried to start an solo campaign on the main menu, it gets a black screen and nothing happens, then i have to press back or start to get back to menu of the game, tried about 10...
  7. Halo Reach Campaign LAG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Campaign LAG: When i am playing halo reach campaign, it lags so bad to where i cannot even play the game so i just quit. Please fix this!! ad7f7082-a4c9-4996-ac63-1a5ac3767b6d
  8. HALO REACH - LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN RUN!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO REACH - LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN RUN!: me and a buddy are redoing all the halos and reach is next on the list. We want to blast through legendary. Join us tonight. send me a friend request. 1becca1b-db62-4c5e-862a-4256efce37b9
  9. Halo Reach online campaign interruptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach online campaign interruptions: I have recently started having problems playing Halo Reach on Xbox live with my friends and family. We would start a campaign, play for about 2 minutes and all of a sudden we are kicked out of...
  10. Halo: Reach Campaign Party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Reach Campaign Party: Hello! I need one other person to do the campaign with. if you have halo reach and xbox live gold, and also have access to you xbox at 12:00 midnight, please message me. My gamertag is . i will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant play halo reach on xbox series s