Halo/ParamountPlus Sweepstakes Not Finished

Discus and support Halo/ParamountPlus Sweepstakes Not Finished in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i'm trying to enter the sweepstakes to win the halo tv series controller and even though i have registered and downloaded/launched/signed into the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jdawg4610 c, Feb 11, 2024.

1. jdawg4610 c
    jdawg4610 c Guest

i'm trying to enter the sweepstakes to win the halo tv series controller and even though i have registered and downloaded/launched/signed into the paramount plus app, it won't seem to pick up that i have downloaded and launched the app. every time i go back to the sweepstakes page on my xbox it says "You are registered. Download and launch Paramount+ to complete your entry." but i have done that. Also in the official rules it says you have to enter it on an Xbox console so I can't enter with the paramount app either

:)

jdawg4610 c, Feb 11, 2024
  2. XBF John Win User

Halo TV Show Custom Controller Sweepstakes

Hello,

Can you link to the sweepstakes informational page and if that is on Halo's Website, Paramount's, or Xbox's?

Thank you,

3. AqueUnitSquadRM Win User

Xbox Promotional Gift Card Code is missing from Glade reward email

Congratulations! You have been selected as an Xbox One Instant-Win Prize winner in Xbox Live and United States Navy and “Halo: The Master Chief Collection” With Access to “Halo 5: Guardians” Multiplayer Beta Instant-Win Sweepstakes sponsored by Microsoft
    Corporation.
  4. vikingland1 Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection to be bundled with Xbox One for free

MCC is a great collection. I finished Halo CE for my 1st time ever. I had only ever finished Halo 4 before. I know I did it backwards lol. But after finishing Halo CE I'm hooked and I will finish Halo 2,3 and 4 (again ). Plus we get Halo ODST for free (I
    think as I bought the MCC a week after it was released).
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card

The sweepstakes entries can be used for different sweepstakes, like last month sweepstakes was the summer of arcade collection, this month a 12 month gold sub
  6. {Parity} Win User

Captain Marvel console

Not sure what sweepstakes you are referring to. When was the sweepstakes and on what program?
Thema:

1. Halo/ParamountPlus Sweepstakes Not Finished - Similar Threads - Halo ParamountPlus Sweepstakes

2. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  3. halo infinite - infinite stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite - infinite stuck: Hi all, Alrighty then, i tried to install halo infinite on the game pass. Sadly it doesnt seem to be going that well. I manage to download the game and get it to start but then the fun starts....
  4. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  5. Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked: I'm in the top 5% of players for Infinite and not one game in the past two months hasn't had a lobby with people using mods. Its ridiculously easy to see who is cheating if you watch their...
  6. I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite: In halo infinite forge i was just minding my own business when suddenly i was booted off the map i was making. I tried loading back in but it sayed it was copy protected even though i was the one...
  7. Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite: Hello, It's more suggestion than issue. As there are already two dynamic backgrounds from Halo Infinite to choose in personalization menu, could it be possible to add title screen from Halo...
  8. Halo Infinite switching equipment does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite switching equipment does not work: In Halo Infinite campaign switching granades or equipment does not work. When I press left or right D-pad the selection menu for equipment or granades appears but the second press for selecting...
  9. Why is my halo infinite game not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my halo infinite game not working?: My Halo Infinite game started downloading like a new game. When the upload finished, i cant play the game. It allows me to enter the game but I cant go past the menu....
  10. Halo vr game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo vr game?: A prospective Halo Virtual Reality (VR) game is warranted due to its potential to furnish an immersive and unparalleled gaming experience. By enabling players to traverse the iconic Halo universe...