Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.

Discus and support Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just managed to start redeeming my promo codes for Outpost Discovery today but one of them, Spartan Owen Avatar, was already redeemed. Talked to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KnightEclipse17, Jun 19, 2019.

  1. Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.


    Just managed to start redeeming my promo codes for Outpost Discovery today but one of them, Spartan Owen Avatar, was already redeemed. Talked to Microsoft and they said that it was redeemed 3 days ago on an account that wasn't mine. They told me that there
    wasn't anything they could do and that I'd have to contact the manufacturer, which they thought was Bungie. So I looked up the ones I was able to redeem and they came from Microsoft Studios. Now, the question is, does anybody know how to contact Microsoft
    Studios directly because choosing the 'Contact Us' option from the 343 Industries page, lo and behold, takes me to the Microsoft help page that I started at.

    :)
     
    KnightEclipse17, Jun 19, 2019
    #1
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

    Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.

  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.

    Hi there KnightEclipse17,

    Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with redeeming a code for the Outpost Discovery. I went ahead and did some research, looks like many members are being affecting by the same issue.

    Currently, the Outpost Team is working on the issue. Take a look at the following site for updates:

    Let us know if this helps.
  4. Zenosos Win User

    Halo Outpost Discovery

    ive never heard of this what is halo outpost discovery, is it a special halo event in places around usa? as like a promotional thing?
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

    Halo Outpost Discovery

    Sounds awesome, but I live in the UK so no Halo Outpost Discovery for me. Enjoy yourself though.
  6. skylaar Win User

    Halo Outpost Discovery

    That is exciting you get to go! I had not heard of this yet but I don't think that I will be able to make one. It looks like a great experience though! What fun!
Thema:

Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.

Loading...
  1. Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed. - Similar Threads - Halo Outpost Discovery

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  4. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  5. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  6. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  7. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a...
  8. Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...: Hello Microsoft Team , I have just purchased Halo MCC on the microsoft store , but for some reason I can't seem to find any matchmaking games. I have tried all the playlists for hours , but to...
  9. My halo account seems to have been wiped

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My halo account seems to have been wiped: when i try to log in to halo on my new device my account doesn't have any progression even if i play on steam and use the same microsoft account its just looks as if i have just opened the game...
  10. Halo Outpost Discovery

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Outpost Discovery: So.... 1) who all is super excited??? 2) who already went in Orlando, and what did you think? I'm going to the one in Cali. I'm so stoked! b58cbe70-26b2-4afa-ba7f-eb0f736caf6f