Halo on two consoles

Discus and support Halo on two consoles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have two Xbox one consoles in my house. I have a family account and gold subscription as well. My two daughters in their room have the white... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NozzleNut 347, Nov 29, 2021.

  1. Halo on two consoles


    So I have two Xbox one consoles in my house. I have a family account and gold subscription as well. My two daughters in their room have the white console and in the main living room I have my black console. My son plays with me on the black console and the girls are in their room. The question is how do we all play Halo MCC together on two consoles? I have them all on my family account, I just want to know how we can all play at the same time without buying another digital game copy of MCC or any Halo as a matter of fact?

    :)
     
    NozzleNut 347, Nov 29, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    Halo on two consoles

    Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. In your case, I believe you play split-screen with your son on Xbox Black, the same goes for your daughters, but they play on the white console. What you have to do in this case is set your account as a home console on the girls' device, by doing that the game will allow you to access it at the same time. Usually, only two people can play at the same time, but if the case here is split-screen it might work.

    To set one of the consoles as home use the instructions in the article below, please.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

    By doing this I believe you were able to play together.

    *Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  3. SPARTAN 465 Win User

    Should I Stay or Should I Go?

    if you like halo then the halo 4 console is your best choice. it comes with 320GB HD and two controllers and the game.
  4. poohfor2 Win User

    how many halo games have you played and which one was your favorite

    I've played every Halo game available for consoles except for the two Halo Wars games. My favorite Halo game for multiplayer is Halo: Reach. My favorite game for the story is Halo 4 with Reach being a very close second.
  5. Daniel6591 Win User

    which xbox 360 do you have?

    I currently have two slims and one of them is the halo 4 limited edition console.
  6. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

    The Special Edition of WWE 2K 14 is 99.99$ plus taxes that's insane it should cost 79.99 plus taxes like WWE 13 did

    there was no legendary edition of Halo 4. there were two versions of the limited edition though, one was with the halo 4 xbox console it was like 400. the limited edition of Halo 4 by itself was 99.99 though. Halo Reach had a legendary edition and
    it was 149.99
Thema:

Halo on two consoles

Loading...
  1. Halo on two consoles - Similar Threads - Halo consoles

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  4. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  5. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  6. I own halo wars 2 standard edition on console(with some DLC's). But it doesn't appear on my...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own halo wars 2 standard edition on console(with some DLC's). But it doesn't appear on my...: I own standard edition. But it doesn't appear on my pc? Do I have to buy it again? 9f5d1aad-130f-4491-a04f-76e73d4053e4
  7. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  8. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  9. Halo Infinite Mulitiplayer stoarge space requirement on Xbox console

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Mulitiplayer stoarge space requirement on Xbox console: Hey Microsoft, How much stoarge space do I need to install Halo Infinite Mulitiplayer on my Xbox console? Bye. 5f2d2ce0-48f4-4162-ae55-2b778c2b442e
  10. family of 3 could play halo multiplayer with 2 consoles and 1 pc sharing gamepass but 1...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    family of 3 could play halo multiplayer with 2 consoles and 1 pc sharing gamepass but 1...: before, my wife has gamepass ultimate she uses on xbox console and i have gamepass PC on my PC. my daughter could play on our other console and she did not need her own subscription. i just...