halo mmc little card on Xbox streaming on pc dosenst show up even after 2 hours but every...

Discus and support halo mmc little card on Xbox streaming on pc dosenst show up even after 2 hours but every... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] so any ideas? 2db4458c-5725-4da6-b1de-ad68723203c5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lord of spoon, Sep 15, 2022.

1. halo mmc little card on Xbox streaming on pc dosenst show up even after 2 hours but every...

halo mmc little card on Xbox streaming on pc dosenst show up even after 2 hours but every... [​IMG]

halo mmc little card on Xbox streaming on pc dosenst show up even after 2 hours but every... [​IMG]

so any ideas?

:)

lord of spoon, Sep 15, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

halo mmc little card on Xbox streaming on pc dosenst show up even after 2 hours but every other game dose

I see, this can be a problem/bug with the latest Xbox app version. In this case the best option would be report the problem to the Xbox team:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Hopefully they're going to release a fix a soon as possible

-------------

If you don't mind, I can advise you another things to try. They're optionals:

A. Open Task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily

Restart your PC and give it a new try

B. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

C. Download the Xbox insider hub app from the Microsoft Store > select the preview tab > join to the windows gaming program > check for updates on the store after couple minutes (You're going to get an insider build for the Xbox app)

Then try if the issue persists there, if yes. Feel free to leave the program and go back to an stable version
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

halo mmc little card on Xbox streaming on pc dosenst show up even after 2 hours but every other game dose

Thanks, let's try this to see if you can fix the problem:

In case you installed the app via Microsoft store install it instead from here (don't forget to delete the current app)
    https://www.xbox.com/apps/xbox-app-for-pc
    <and vice versa, if you installed the app from there, do it now from the Microsoft store>

---------
    If that doesn't work try reinstalling gaming services to see if that app is the one causing the problem:
    Reinstall Gaming Services using powershell command

Press Windows key + X and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

Type or copy / past the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Restart the PC and Open the Xbox application.

A blue notification with the following message is going to appear at the bottom:
    "This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"

Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services, once installed check again

---------

If the issue persists, and just to cover the possibility. Did you tried using a different wifi network?
    For example sharing mobile data via wifi network and connect your PC in that way
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this lord

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly :
    Are you using an insider build for the Xbox app or your Windows system?
    If you try running the game from your browser, it works perfectly?
    Xbox.com/play

And, what did you tried so far to fix this?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. lord of spoon Win User

Even after both sets of instructions I can now confirm neither worked.

And yes I have tried to change my network multiple times, to no result.
  6. lord of spoon Win User

I'm using the xbox app for windows, I dont think it's the insider build.

I have tried it on the website and it works but the websites performance is ****.

I have done full reboots, closed the xbox app in windows using task manager, resetting my router, I tried loading up another game then quickly quitting to see if it has fixed it(it dose not)

Also I have reproduced the bug it seams to let me play once every few days. But if I play for any time and quit it causes this issue this only has happen with halo mcc. It doesn't happen ever time on android app only sometimes(can also happen on forza horizon 5 aswell only on androidso far) but it happens every time on windows. This only started happening since I think about Tuesday last week.
Thema:

halo mmc little card on Xbox streaming on pc dosenst show up even after 2 hours but every...

1. halo mmc little card on Xbox streaming on pc dosenst show up even after 2 hours but every... - Similar Threads - halo mmc little

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  4. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  5. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  6. Halo MMC cant sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MMC cant sign in.: I boot up halo mmc from steam, enter my email and password, then hit sign in. I immediately get an error just saying cant connect to Xbox Live. i click retry and then it just spins. i have let it...
  7. Halo MMC, Halo 4 Won't Start

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MMC, Halo 4 Won't Start: So I just got the halo mmc a few days ago and played through the campaigns till i get to halo 4. upon launching halo 4 i get the normal loading screen then after that nothing, just a black screen...
  8. Halo MMC NO INICIA EN PC DESPUES DE LA ULTIMA ACTUALIZACION[Halo MMC DOES NOT START ON PC...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MMC NO INICIA EN PC DESPUES DE LA ULTIMA ACTUALIZACION[Halo MMC DOES NOT START ON PC...: estaba jugando la campaña de halo 2 el dia 25 hubo una pequeña actualizan de un 1gb despues de eso no consigo hacer que el juego inicie no carga ni desde la aplicacionde xbox ni desde el propio...
  9. Halo MMC Achievements Won't Unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MMC Achievements Won't Unlock: I have been playing Halo MMC for a while now and recently I was getting the achievements for blowing up the Soda Cans. Every achievement popped up like it should do until I got to the very last...
  10. Halo MMC won't update!!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MMC won't update!!?!: Can somebody tell me why HAlo MMC won't update on my xbox? and can somebody tell me why the HECK this website lacks any information on how to update the game? seriously, man....