Halo MCC won't log into xbox live

Discus and support Halo MCC won't log into xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Halo MCC won't log into xbox live.(i bought it on steam) 6f8449aa-ae47-45c2-ba27-5bc1003f66a3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dusto Boya, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Dusto Boya
    Dusto Boya Guest

Halo MCC won't log into xbox live.(i bought it on steam)

:)

Dusto Boya, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Dusto Boya,

We haven't heard from you in more than 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Marrion
  3. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Dusto Boya,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

what error do you get when you try to log in Halo: The Master Chief Collection in Xbox Live? If possible, please provide us with a screenshot of the error you encounter.

May I know also which platform are you trying to log in Xbox Live with? Is it on a Windows PC or Xbox console?

Kind regards,

Marrion
  4. Smwutches Win User

Game not showing up

Halo Reach on the Xbox One is an add-on for Halo: The Master Chief Collection. So it won't show on its own in this games list. He would need Halo: MCC in order to play it.
  5. Anghellic Karma Win User

I am unable to play multiplayer for MCC on PC.

Are you able to log in to Xbox Live before playing MCC? Do any other Xbox Live games work, or are you only having the issue with MCC specifically?
  6. smileskybird Win User

Halo MCC

I'm on my Xbox 1 just logged onto it and fired up Halo MCC haven't been on it since early last month, no XBL Updates since then, and when I launched it, 3 Achievement notifications popped up! I guess they fixed Achievements for Halo MCC. I'm in a Team Slayer
    multiplayer lobby and matchmaking is working!! I'm actually IN a multiplayer game in Halo MCC. Last time I was here, matchmaking was broken.
Thema:

1. Halo MCC won't log into xbox live - Similar Threads - Halo MCC won't

2. Halo mcc won't launch the EAS version on windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo mcc won't launch the EAS version on windows 11: I tried the version without EAS, and it works just fine but I can't play most multiplayer game modes without EAS and the version with EAS refuses to launch, it doesn't even give an error code,...
  3. Halo MCC Won't Install Properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Won't Install Properly: I have tried to install Halo MCC on my Xbox One X and it's installing the wrong version number (ver1.1187 instead of the proper ver1.2969) . Any of the troubleshooting techniques aren't helping....
  4. Halo MCC on Xbox won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on Xbox won't install: When I try to install MCC it says it needs an update immediately then it tries to install the game, which it won't install. I've tried uninstalling it several times but it will try to install...
  5. Halo MCC H4 Multiplayer Won't Download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo MCC H4 Multiplayer Won't Download: I keep trying to install H4 multiplayer but every time I try it stays it's at 0% and when I am at the main menu screen the download doesn't pop up at the top. when I first installed it it worked...
  6. Halo MCC won't let me change email addresses

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC won't let me change email addresses: I have the MCC on Steam, but for some reason the Microsoft account is registered to one of my older emails and I can't change it to my newer address. 0ece4f9d-c5b0-463e-81c5-7a32c406e736
  7. Halo MCC won't launch on Xbox App on PC. Keeps giving error code 0x80070005.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC won't launch on Xbox App on PC. Keeps giving error code 0x80070005.: I wanted to play some Halo after work but when I tried launching it, it said it had an update pending. So as I was clicking on the "Install Update", it gave me an error code of 0x80070005....
  8. Windows Gaming Beta breaks Easy Anti-cheat, won't launch Halo MCC, Gears 5, many others

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Gaming Beta breaks Easy Anti-cheat, won't launch Halo MCC, Gears 5, many others: The update for Windows Gaming services that I'm assuming was from being an insider has broken many game pass and other games from launching, as the .dll files that have been updated aren't...
  9. Halo Mcc Steam Won't let me into a match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Mcc Steam Won't let me into a match: Everything was fine, nothing has changed to my knowledge, but now I can't get a match on mcc without plugging directly into my main router (I have a second router to extend my wifi in my bedroom)....
  10. Halo MCC CE won't launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC CE won't launch.: Hello. I subscribed to Xbox Game Pass to play the recently released Halo Combat Evolved. After the downloading process, the game got apparently installed, but whenever I try to launch it, I...