Halo MCC Error: Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try or try on Xbox.com

Discus and support Halo MCC Error: Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try or try on Xbox.com in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just bought halo3 and reach on steam about a week ago. when i download it and try to go in, the game asks me to log into my microsoft account. when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dbrkfka, Oct 23, 2020.

1. dbrkfka
    dbrkfka Guest

Halo MCC Error: Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try or try on Xbox.com

just bought halo3 and reach on steam about a week ago. when i download it and try to go in, the game asks me to log into my microsoft account. when i do, the following message pops up. "Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try or try on Xbox.com".
    this keeps on repeating. even though it's been a solid week since i bought the game, i've been stuck on the loading screen for the whole time. please help me. all i'm trying to do is play halo

:)

dbrkfka, Oct 23, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

"Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" error

Hello Eternal,

Sorry for the issue with signing in. Have you contacted Mojang with the issue of signing into Minecraft PE? They both are linked as you need to sign into the Xbox live for the pocket edition.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  4. EternalFool Win User

By any chance have you attempted to uninstall the apps restart your IOS device and re-installing the apps?
    I tried this method twice, but it didn't work well.

No, I don't have any issues signing in on PC or another phone, only my phone gets this error.
  5. Sans1102 Win User

Hello,

It is only on one device where i get the problem.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi EternalFool,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I'm sorry to hear about the current issue signing in to your Xbox App on your IOS device. By any chance have you attempted to uninstall the apps restart your IOS device and re-installing the apps? If not go ahead and
    give that a try and let us know how it goes.

Also, do you have any issues signing through the Xbox App on any other device such as PC, or different phone? Hope to hear back soon.
Thema:

1. Halo MCC Error: Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try or try on Xbox.com - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Error

2. Greeted with error code "error code: (0x80070005)" after installing Halo: MCC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greeted with error code "error code: (0x80070005)" after installing Halo: MCC.: Installed Halo MCC on my PC today and I was greeted with "error code: (0x80070005)" after launching it through the Store and Xbox app. PC is up to date on Windows. Not very tech savvy so not sure...
  3. Halo MCC on PC Gamepass not launch - Application Error after Anti Cheat screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on PC Gamepass not launch - Application Error after Anti Cheat screen.: Hello, Installed Halo MCC via PC gamepass and the game/app will not launch. Splash screen appears, then the Easy Anti-Cheat loads. At the end of it get an error that says it was unable to start...
  4. Error sign in Halo MCC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error sign in Halo MCC: I just bought the game on steam and it's failing to launch. The first time I opened the game, I gave my login info and allowed access. It showed error login. [img] If I press cancel, [img] and...
  5. I'm keeping getting this EAC error when trying to use multiplayer on Halo MCC on steam...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm keeping getting this EAC error when trying to use multiplayer on Halo MCC on steam...: With the newest update for Halo MCC I copied over the game files from the micro SD card I use for windows on my steam deck to the sd card I use for my Steam Deck. I'm able to launch the game just...
  6. is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash: everytime i tried to play halo mcc on steam and my brother is playing minecraft i will crash everytime with a fatal error. we have tested this at home and everytime he starts minecraft on his ps5...
  7. How to fix sign in error in Halo: MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix sign in error in Halo: MCC?: I recently bought Halo: MCC but when I try opening the game, after I type my microsoft email and password, it just shows me this error notification. I've already tried many solutions I found...
  8. Halo MCC PC Error 0x8007042b

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC PC Error 0x8007042b: I was playing the game last week without any problems but when I launched the game yesterday, it brought up a new menu I hadn't seen before. It said I had to update my game and it showed me all...
  9. Error message signing in Halo MCC on steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error message signing in Halo MCC on steam: Good day everyone I am having an issue about my Xbox account, I used to have an Xbox account in which I logged into Halo MCC but I have lost that account and I currently have this new one which I...
  10. Halo MCC won't launch on Xbox App on PC. Keeps giving error code 0x80070005.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC won't launch on Xbox App on PC. Keeps giving error code 0x80070005.: I wanted to play some Halo after work but when I tried launching it, it said it had an update pending. So as I was clicking on the "Install Update", it gave me an error code of 0x80070005....