Halo Mcc does not give me the option to launch with EAC how do i make it give me the option?

Discus and support Halo Mcc does not give me the option to launch with EAC how do i make it give me the option? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When ever i launch it auto launches with EAC enabled but i want to use mods? 6b84a6df-1632-4360-b208-91a8fbc0d009 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by big d2, May 13, 2023.

1. big d2
    big d2 Guest

Halo Mcc does not give me the option to launch with EAC how do i make it give me the option?

When ever i launch it auto launches with EAC enabled but i want to use mods?

:)

big d2, May 13, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Big, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

May I know what edition are you using?

The one available on Steam or the one from the Xbox app?
  3. II M0Z II Win User

Not giving me the option to download

You can verify his answer and ‘star’ his response by clicking the stars under his answer...
  4. HassanB Win User

Try to change the payment method to Microsoft Points and complete the purchase. You should be able to do so on Xbox.com by visiting this page
    here.
  5. Rhysharriisx12 Win User

Thanks ever so much mate is there anyway of giving you a rating :/
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Unable to Set a drive in Choose a drive panel for Game Pass games in Xbox App (Windows 11)

Halo reach it's a complement for the master chief collection game, it won't give you a option to where to install, will be installed on the game installation path only, in this case Halo MCC game

Full games like Sea of thieves will give the option because it's a game not a complement
Thema:

1. Halo Mcc does not give me the option to launch with EAC how do i make it give me the option? - Similar Threads - Halo Mcc does

2. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  3. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  4. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  5. Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend: So I bought halo for my friend and we have not been able to join each other. We both play on steam and have tried connecting through steam the xbox app and in game itself. Everytime I go to join...
  6. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  7. Halo mcc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo mcc not working: Whenever i launch halo mcc wether its with administrator or not it gives the easy anticheat screen then minimises doesnt let me see it then crashed i have tried every youtube video no error msg...
  8. Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?: Hi, I'm having a problem trying to play co op with my friend and it keeps kicking us both out of the game. We both have updated versions of our game and our system. I'd like to know what to do to...
  9. Halo MCC Sign-In Failed Too Many Attempts (No attempts were made though)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo MCC Sign-In Failed Too Many Attempts (No attempts were made though): Halo MCC is not letting me sign-in, claiming I've tried too many times when today was the first time I've opened it in at least several months. How do I get it to let me sign-in to my own account...
  10. Halo MCC stuck on loading screen via xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC stuck on loading screen via xbox app: Everytime i lunch the game it stucks on loading the main menu, after the xbox live account selection, after the easy anticheta load, in te screen with "halo MCC" written on the middle. The game...