Halo MCC Crashing after pressing menu button

Discus and support Halo MCC Crashing after pressing menu button in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys! I’m on the latest Beta build and my Halo MCC keeps crashing even after complete reinstall (over 100GB!) It crashes after pressing the menu... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xbgerrit92, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Halo MCC Crashing after pressing menu button

Hey guys! I’m on the latest Beta build and my Halo MCC keeps crashing even after complete reinstall (over 100GB!) It crashes after pressing the menu button, first it hangs (including sound) and then I’ll get back to Xbox main menu. Anyone here with the same issue and / or workarounds

submitted by /u/xbgerrit92
    [link] [comments]

/u/xbgerrit92, Jul 20, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. TheJackah Win User

Halo:MCC "We couldn't get your latest saved data"

Hey CIDkidzPILLZ,

Thanks for using the Support Forums!

Sorry to see you're having issues with your saved data.

Could you please try uninstalling Halo: MCC.

1. Go to My Games & Apps
    2. Move your selection to Halo: MCC
    3. Press the Menu button
    4. Select Manage Game
    5. Press the Menu button
    6. Select Uninstall
    7. Allow it to uninstall, then install the game again
    Once that's done, try booting up the game.

Let me know how you get on! :)
  3. Mister Beep Win User

GPU toast?

Hey there Xx151ProofxX!

Sorry to see the graphics issue! Does this issue only occur when playing Halo? If so, I highly recommend following these steps below:

• Hover over the Halo: Master Chief Collection tile and press the menu button on the Xbox One controller.
    • In the pop up menu, select 'Manage game'.
    • In the Manage game screen, select 'Manage all' and uninstall Halo: MCC.
    • Press and hold the power button on the Xbox One console for 10 seconds, or until the unit is fully powered off.
    • Power the Xbox One console back on and reinstall Halo: MCC.
    Follow those specific steps to uninstall the game and clear the system cache, and then post back to let us know if the issue persists or not! :)
  4. TobyClone1 Win User

Halo channel says I need to buy MCC to watch nightfall, but I already have.

Ok I managed to make it work.

1. Sign in with the account that activated the code

2. Sign everyone else out

3. Open the Halo Channel app

4. If it doesn't load or work, make the app crash by activating another app and then immediately go back to Halo Channel.

5. go to the home screen press menu and quit the app

6. Open the MCC up

7. Go to the extras page and select Nightfall

8. Hopefully it should work, but if not force the app to quit while loading and load it through the MCC again
  5. NeilSmith1984 Win User

Can't install odst

Go to the MCC tile in your games & apps, press the menu/start button and choose 'manage game', you'll see ODST listed there as DLC. Same thing happened to me!
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code?

Halo 3: ODST was not included as part of the Master Chief Collection. There was a redemption code sent out for it for some users of MCC as a make-good, which added the single-player version of ODST to the MCC. If you redeemed it then, then it would be available
    as DLC on the account that redeemed it.

Go to My Games & Apps -> Games -> Halo MCC and press Menu, then choose Manage Game. If this account redeemed it, it will appear in "Ready to Install".

If you own the Xbox 360 version of Halo 3 ODST, you can install the single-player version through back-compat.
Thema:

Halo MCC Crashing after pressing menu button

1. Halo MCC Crashing after pressing menu button - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Crashing

2. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  3. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  4. Halo MCC crash when Easy Anti-Cheat is disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC crash when Easy Anti-Cheat is disabled: I have halo MCC installed, and whenever I launch with anti-cheat disabled, I get consistent crashes. There are two main cases: 1. No mods installed When I open the game, I can navigate most of...
  5. Halo MCC crash when loading map listings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC crash when loading map listings: I have halo MCC installed via steam, and whenever I launch with anti-cheat disabled, I get consistent crashes. There are two main cases: 1. No mods installed When I open the game, I can navigate...
  6. How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC: Halo 2 anniversary coop crashes everytime me or my partner enter a vehicle and it's annoying because it makes the game unplayable 8e40a2b4-162e-411a-9978-35bcfcc703c0
  7. is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash: everytime i tried to play halo mcc on steam and my brother is playing minecraft i will crash everytime with a fatal error. we have tested this at home and everytime he starts minecraft on his ps5...
  8. Halo MCC PC co-op crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC PC co-op crash: Halo MCC is totally unplayable in coop due to constant crashing on levels, it seems to always be random when the crash may occur but happens enough times to not complete a mission. my friend and i...
  9. Halo MCC Edition - Halo 3 LASO Playlist - Crash to Xbox Home Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Edition - Halo 3 LASO Playlist - Crash to Xbox Home Screen: My son, GT [Mod removed - See guidelines], is working through the Halo MCC Achievement list and currently focussed on the LASO playlists. While he was playing MCC Halo 3 LASO on our Xbox1, I...
  10. HALO MCC crash in Halo 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO MCC crash in Halo 4: When a episode finished I get many times the a black screen with the massage in the upper left corner " Untracked build, won't upload " Please release a update for all problems we have with Halo...