Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign

Discus and support Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting really fed up of you now, Microsoft. I have been playing this game since its release. Bought the original Reach, bought MCC, have bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Disruptor 1664, May 13, 2023.

1. Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign

I am getting really fed up of you now, Microsoft.

I have been playing this game since its release. Bought the original Reach, bought MCC, have bought every single halo game in the franchise and bought gold to get my original armour back for Reach to play the campaign after you shut the servers down for Reach on the standalone game.

The day after my xbox live gold expires, I get a message saying I don't have the entitlement to play this game.

It's Halo Reach, on the campaign mode. No multiplayer... Or are you telling people that they need to subscribe to a monthly payment in order to play a solo game on the campaign mode.

Im really starting to lose my patience with this company now.

:)

Disruptor 1664, May 13, 2023
  2. ZTROOPER16 Win User

Remembering Halo

when I play Halo 4 it was the first halo game I played. then I was a fan since. Halo 4 campaign was great. After that I pick up HALO 3 and reach and now I get to play all halo in the MCC.
  3. Disruptor 1664 Win User

Updated - after trying multiple menu options on the game. I was told I had to buy the game again...

Foolishly I was under the illusion that because I already owned the original game, and owned the MCC, I wouldn't have to buy it again digitally. (hidden by the fact that it was on the game pass and I had the ultimate pass instead of just gold and let me play it on that... Not bad for £3 off ebay)
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hi, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you.

I'm not a Microsoft employee

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to play Halo Reach, may I know in what platform is this happening?

Meanwhile check if you're able to see the game in your Microsoft account order history

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If maybe you're not able to see the game listed there make sure to change the filter "ordered within" to "all available", and if you have more than one email address check the order history on each one.
  5. smileskybird Win User

Halo

I hope so too and that it has all or most of the content from the original. I got Halo 3 at the start of last year barely played it. Played it with a friend did co-op campaign a few days ago, but we didn't even finish the first campaign mission. I love Halo
    Reach and Halo 4. Sometimes play Halo Wars, rarely play CE Anniversary and Halo 3. I will definitely get Halo MCC as soon as it's out.
  6. IntenseJames Win User

I Cant Play halo 2 anniversary campaign

I can't play any of the 4 campaigns in Halo MCC.
Thema:

1. Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign - Similar Threads - Halo MCC cannot

2. Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...: So I think I have been banned from playing games on Microsoft servers since I cannot connect online to either of these games. I tried last year with multiple accounts and IP's to connect to game...
  3. Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...: So I think I have been banned from playing games on Microsoft servers since I cannot connect online to either of these games. I tried last year with multiple accounts and IP's to connect to game...
  4. Cannot launch Halo MCC or Gears 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch Halo MCC or Gears 5: When trying to launch the games (Halo Master Chief Collection and Gears 5) from the Xbox App, I get a popup showing 'Unexpected error. (0xC0030004). All resources and solutions that I have tried...
  5. Halo MCC errors not allowing access, then wiped from PC, now cannot download

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC errors not allowing access, then wiped from PC, now cannot download: Hi, I recently downloaded the Halo MCC and I started playing it last night. However, I couldn't access any of the games in the collection outside of Halo 3. I tried to redownload on the store...
  6. Cannot invite friend to game in Halo MCC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot invite friend to game in Halo MCC: Hi, my friend and I were playing Halo MCC together for a few months, and then when we went to start ODST, we suddenly were unable to invite to game. We have active Xbox Live Silver subscriptions,...
  7. Cannot play any Halo MCC games

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play any Halo MCC games: So here's the run down. I recently downloaded Halo MCC through the Xbox (beta) app on my Windows 10 PC through the Game Pass. When I launched the game it loaded fine. But when I go to play any of...
  8. Cannot play Halo: MCC due to sign-in error

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play Halo: MCC due to sign-in error: When launching Halo: MCC through the Xbox (beta) app, I get a sign in screen just like every other game, but it doesn't let me sign in, instead showing an error that says "Your account doesn't...
  9. Cannot get Halo: MCC to run on PC gamepass, says 'not installed' and everything shows as...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot get Halo: MCC to run on PC gamepass, says 'not installed' and everything shows as...: I have seen lots of people post the same issue but I cannot see any fixes for it that work. I tried a thing with a powershell command and updating the windows store - didn't work. I tried...
  10. HELP - Cannot install Halo MCC No matter what I do

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP - Cannot install Halo MCC No matter what I do: Hi all, As the title suggests, I cannot download Halo MCC for the life of me. I've downloaded other games without a hitch but Halo absolutely will not download. Clicking on it in the Xbox (Beta)...