Halo Master Chief Collection says I don't have campaigns installed but I do (Steam)

Discus and support Halo Master Chief Collection says I don't have campaigns installed but I do (Steam) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, as I mentioned in the title after I install the game with any of the DLCs I go in and log into Xbox account and go to the game. I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bardia Navae, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Bardia Navae
    Bardia Navae Guest

Halo Master Chief Collection says I don't have campaigns installed but I do (Steam)

Greetings, as I mentioned in the title after I install the game with any of the DLCs I go in and log into Xbox account and go to the game. I try to launch a campaign it says the content isn't installed and when I want to continue with the game's suggested way of installing it takes me to my installed games and in there the game says it's installed both Co-op and campaign. I tried removing it from there then restarting the game and reinstalling it again in the game, I've tried removing it in the game and installing it from the steam store DLCs, and I've tried launching the game on administrator and without easy anti-cheat same story happens. I've even used the verify files via steam but nothing changed. it's not just one campaign it's all of them thought right now I'm only trying with Combat Evolved since it doesn't take long to install. The files I have installed are the game, the multiplayer package, and the extended language pack. Please help I've gone through everything in Reddit, steam, youtube, and even Microsoft but there's no suggestion or help for this specific issue (there was one in steam but it didn't work).

:)

Bardia Navae, Jan 12, 2023
  2. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

Xbox GamerScore

Halo the master chief collection 600 achievements to grind most are campaign
  3. IRB Win User

xbox1 and microsoft odst game

Halo ODST for the Xbox One is an Add-On for the Master Chief Collection. you must own that in order to play it.

When you fire up the Master Chief Collection, you should be able to start a campaign (under Halo 3) for ODST.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

HALO Reach - Doesn't see the game as installed

It's a part of the Master Chief Collection, as an add-on, so you'll need to install the Master Chief Collection and access it from there. It's not a stand-alone title.

Did you install via the Windows 10 Store or Steam or for Xbox?
  5. xCHEMISTx Win User

Another Halo: ODST for Xbox One?

I am getting the Halo 3 ODST campaign as part of the Master Chief Collection for free as compensation for playing during the troubles of it's launch. So don't need to pay for it on Xbox One.

Do you mean another Halo ODST entirely?
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Halo 4's Spartan OPS

I thought they added in Spartan Ops to The Master Chief Collection for owners?

I don't have it in front of me, but I thought you could launch them as a specific option from the Campaign options as a separate choice than the Halo 4 campaign. I'll check when I get home, but I'd see if it's listed there, or as an option when creating
    a multiplayer room.

To be clear, are you just not finding the option where they are located, or are you having an error when you try to start them?

Additionally, I'd go to My Games & Apps and highlight Halo: The Mater Chief Collection, press Menu, and select "Manage". From there, make sure all the items you have available are installed. I believe that you can install parts of the game piecemeal since
    it's a very big install footprint.
Thema:

1. Halo Master Chief Collection says I don't have campaigns installed but I do (Steam) - Similar Threads - Halo Master Chief

2. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  3. halo master chief collection pc lan with xbox one or xbox seire x

in XBoX on Consoles
    halo master chief collection pc lan with xbox one or xbox seire x: Does anyone know if you can lan with halo master cheif collection on xbox one or xbox seires swith the halo master cheif collection on pc? Would there be limits on campaign or multiplayer?...
  4. Halo Master Chief Collection - Error coop mode, can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection - Error coop mode, can't play: Hello team! I have the following problem with my MC game. I'm trying to play with my brother co op mode, LAN mode (I have already tried with Xbox Live), he can join my team, I can select the...
  5. Halo Master chief collection pauses during cut scenes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master chief collection pauses during cut scenes.: I'm trying to replay through the older Halo series through to the new ones to follow the whole story. However, as soon as a cut scene starts the game pauses within a few seconds so I'll unpause it...
  6. I am trying to install the halo Master Chief Collection to my laptop through xbox.com

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to install the halo Master Chief Collection to my laptop through xbox.com: but when I press install I get a "ready to install" and then there is only one option being my family's Xbox one as it is listed as one of my devices and I don't know how I could either list my...
  7. Halo Reach and ODST are not installed on Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach and ODST are not installed on Master Chief Collection: I purchased the MCC on disc. I installed the game to my XBOX One S and downloaded all DLC, including the Reach and ODST modules. I can see those modules in my downloads along side the main game....
  8. Halo master chief collection matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection matchmaking: I play on Xbox and cannot find any matches on halo mcc, I have been sitting in a queue for 20 minutes and don’t know what to do 909e1d23-1a40-4620-b86a-52d7c7cff48e
  9. Halo Master Chief Collection doesn't let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection doesn't let me sign in: I would open the game it tells me to sign in then I get sign in error. If I press retry I would be in endless loading in the title screen. I have the game on Steam. I've tried running it as...
  10. "Unknown File Version" When I try and boot up Halo Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unknown File Version" When I try and boot up Halo Master Chief Collection: When I attempt to boot up MCC, It gets stuck at EasyAntiCheat and won't let me in because of an unknown file version named: MCCWinStore-Win64-Shipping.exe I've tried pretty much everything and...