Halo Inifite not saving (offline mode entirely)

Discus and support Halo Inifite not saving (offline mode entirely) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've played Halo Infinte's campaign offline only. I reached this checkpoint at the excavation site and no matter how many checkpoints and hours I play,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lee Lambert1, May 24, 2023.

1. lee Lambert1
    lee Lambert1 Guest

I've played Halo Infinte's campaign offline only. I reached this checkpoint at the excavation site and no matter how many checkpoints and hours I play, if I quit the game it returns me to the excavation site. Could be a bug in the game itself since I play offline. Not sure. Any suggestions?

:)

lee Lambert1, May 24, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Lee! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are you using quick resume or are you exiting to the menu before quiting the game?
  3. Moyesey Win User

cant connect at all

Have you guys tried simply using the off line mode in netork settings, then restarting your console while in offline mode then signing in again? Worked perfectly fine for me, logged in straight away. Back on halo with saved data that is saved on the console.
    currently right where i left off in halo 3. No probs. No need to disconnect router or ethernet cable either.
  4. Moyesey Win User

cant connect at all

Have you tried simply using the off line mode in netork settings, then redtarting your console while in offline mode then signing in again? Worked perfectly fine for me, logged in straight away. Back on halo with saved data that is saved on the console.
    Sat back right where i left off in halo 3. No probs. No need to disconnect router or ethernet cable either.
  5. XAlphazorX Win User

Legendary Commendation problem

When playing a game in offline mode (not signed in to XBL), any achievement/progress earned/made will be saved in a way, but only when you play it in offline mode i believe. With halo it is quite problematic, to get any progress saved when in offline mode
    as you need to be signed into Xbox Live for the servers to recognize you and your progress made. In my opinion you will need to do it again, or wait a few days/weeks for the servers to backtrack your record and find it, and give you the rewards for it.

Whereas Achievements that are earned in offline mode, will be updated to your account next time you sign in to Xbox Live.

This happened to a friend of mine so i know what its like.
  6. Gotham Road Win User

Can't download free gold sunset overdrive

When people say "offline", they mean the "always on" or standby mode, not literally "offline". So turn "Power Saving Mode" off.
Thema:

1. Halo Inifite not saving (offline mode entirely) - Similar Threads - Halo Inifite saving

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  4. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  5. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  6. My Halo 5 edition Xbox One won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Halo 5 edition Xbox One won't turn on: The Xbox makes the startup sound when I press the button, but cuts out halfway through the sound and continues after. I already tried another power supply and it didn't help. I made a video on my...
  7. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  8. Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions: I have Game Pass for my Xbox One and my friend has a game pass for Xbox series X we can both play multiplayer on separate TVs as we have separate devices. I know that Halo multiplayer is free even...
  9. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  10. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...