[Halo Infinite] xbox play anywhere problem between steam and xbox version

Discus and support [Halo Infinite] xbox play anywhere problem between steam and xbox version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a xbox one, but i am planning to play it on PC I want to pre-order the Steel box version of it, but the store only have the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Colman1014, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Colman1014
    Colman1014 Guest

Hello,

I have a xbox one, but i am planning to play it on PC
    I want to pre-order the Steel box version of it, but the store only have the Xbox version of it
    I know this time Halo infinite are included in play anywhere this time, i have tried the multiplayer, i can have my record on both my steam version and the Xbox one, with same MS account
    but the question are if i buy the campaign with the Xbox version(pre order the steelbox), can i play it on steam? does it count as i purchased it?with same MS account logged in ? or i can only play on MS store, and steam have to buy it again?

Hope three can be link together, or if i buy on steam, will it count as play anywhere?

this is a really hard decision for me, got every physical copy of all Halo, want to get steel box for Infinite too!

Many Thanks,

Colman

:)

Colman1014, Dec 3, 2021
  2. Colman1014 Win User

Sad, then maybe I have to buy on steam and the steel box, rip wallets, is there any code version of steel box??

Thanks for the reply
  3. ngocphi Win User

Play anywhere does not work with steam as steam is their own thing

The reason why you can cross play on steam and xbox one is because of waypoint

Not steam
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Unfortunately, the Xbox Play Anywhere program does not include steam, this is only valid for digital games purchased from the Microsoft Store on your PC or Xbox.

Physical media is unfortunately not part of Xbox Play Anywhere.

More information about the program can be found at the link below.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/xbox-play-anyw...

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if you have more questions, please.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Yes, this steel case is only available with the disc, unfortunately, there is no coded version.

About cross-save with steam, I can't confirm it, because other Microsoft games like Forza Horizon 5 don't have this technology. I suggest you contact game support and confirm this directly with them, to contact them please use the link below.

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/artic...
  6. Colman1014 Win User

Oh no, thats really a bad news for me :(

Do the steel box only provided in Xbox disk version? Is there any code version?

And if I buy on steam, do the campaign record save for the playanywhere?

Anyway Thanks for the reply
Thema:

1. [Halo Infinite] xbox play anywhere problem between steam and xbox version - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite play

2. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  3. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  4. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  5. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  6. I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite: Last year I downloaded halo infinite and signed in with my Microsoft account. After a while I stopped playing and since then I have made a new microsoft account and stopped using the one i used on...
  7. hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...: this is my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 047d554c-d3ee-4334-b1bd-e13fa6df8f80
  8. Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc: I have purchased a pre owned copy of Halo infinite for my Xbox one. I have installed it fine. Game loads fine but when I try and start campaign from the main menu it says I have to pay for the...
  9. Play Halo Infinite with Game Pass Ultimate to unlock exclusive* content.

in XboX Insiders
    Play Halo Infinite with Game Pass Ultimate to unlock exclusive* content.: Share your feedback and reactions to this new experience available on the Xbox App for PC. During the next few days, we will be rolling out a new experience to test within our Game Pass Ultimate...
  10. WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...: One of the biggest upsets with this **** trash xbox. One thing after another. When i was a kid i played halo and halo 2 with frinds. I recently bought halo infinite and my 9 year old is...