Halo infinite xbox one X update incompatible error

Discus and support Halo infinite xbox one X update incompatible error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I've two xbox one consoles the X and S and I 've installed halo infinite on both of them and now I got update but I couldn't update the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AbdulAlniema, May 27, 2022.

  1. AbdulAlniema
    AbdulAlniema Guest

    Halo infinite xbox one X update incompatible error


    Hello

    I've two xbox one consoles the X and S and I 've installed halo infinite on both of them and now I got update but I couldn't update the game it's says incompatible game then I tried to uninstall the game from both of them and tried to reinstall it again on both but I keep getting error incompatible now I can't install the game is the any solution for the problem. The Error code 0x87e10011.

    Sorry, my English is not so good.

    :)
     
    AbdulAlniema, May 27, 2022
    #1
  2. Laith49 Win User

    Halo infinite xbox one X update incompatible error

    I also faced this problem, and when I contacted technical support, they asked me to follow the steps in this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report -a-problem Let's all file a complaint with Microsoft so that the company fixes the problem by updating because we have tried all solutions
  3. Laith49 Win User

    Halo infinite xbox one X update incompatible error

    I also faced this problem, and when I contacted technical support, they asked me to follow the steps in this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report -a-problem Let's all file a complaint with Microsoft so that the company fixes the problem by updating because we have tried all solutions
  4. Laith49 Win User

    Halo infinite xbox one X update incompatible error

    I also faced this problem, and when I contacted technical support, they asked me to follow the steps in this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report -a-problem Let's all file a complaint with Microsoft so that the company fixes the problem by updating because we have tried all solutions
  5. AbdulAlniema Win User

    Halo infinite xbox one X update incompatible error

    In this case, I would recommend you to contact the game developers. It is a bug since Halo is compatible with Xbox One X/S consoles and this error happened only on the last update.

    https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/artic...

    Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
    Hello I've reported the issue to HaloWayPoint and they replayed with

    " Hello PeaceSeeking,

    Xbox and Windows installation issues can be resolved by the Xbox Support team: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/

    Halo Support is unable to assist or troubleshoot any issues with the Xbox installation process. If your issue is related to Halo Infinite not launching once installed on a PC, please refer to this article to ensure your PC meets our Minimum System Specs: https://aka.ms/HaloInfiniteMinRecSpecs

    If Halo Infinite will not launch after preordering the Campaign bundle, navigate to the Halo Infinite page on the Microsoft Store and press the "Get" button.

    If your issue is not related to the Xbox installation process and is not related to Halo Infinite's System Specs, please respond to this automated message so our agents can review your ticket."

    now I'm facing same problem with sniper Elite 5. please any idea what to do both Halo infinite and Sniper Elite 5 can't update them and after uninstalled them now I can't install them back.
  6. II DeGaMa II Win User

    Halo infinite xbox one X update incompatible error

    Hi Abdul,

    This makes me so fustrated!! I’ll try and download it from a friend’s house and see if i still got the same error. All the other games are ok but i only need Halo 😩😩.

    Let’s keep in touch in case we find a solution.
Thema:

Halo infinite xbox one X update incompatible error

Loading...
  1. Halo infinite xbox one X update incompatible error - Similar Threads - Halo infinite update

  2. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  5. Halo Infinite won't launch after latest update

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't launch after latest update: Hello everyone, I've recently updated Halo Infinite, and now it won't launch at all. Before the update, the game was running smoothly on my PC without any issues. I've tried rebooting my system...
  6. Cant load halo infinite after last update.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant load halo infinite after last update.: I did the update for halo infinite and now the game will not load. It gives me an untrusted system error message and kicks me out. It was playing just fine before this update. Computer is brand...
  7. HALO INFINITE DON'T WORK AFTER SEASON 5 UPDATE

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO INFINITE DON'T WORK AFTER SEASON 5 UPDATE: PC specs: Rx 6700 XT 12gb 32GB Ram Ryzen 7 3700x Windows 11 Pro Halo will crash almost instantly loading into a game, when I have settings at lowest the game manages to run 1 match, but that...
  8. HALO Infinite Update 11/14 - GAME IS STILL BROKEN!!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO Infinite Update 11/14 - GAME IS STILL BROKEN!!!: WIth the new update - the same people are using the same hacks. DO YOUR DAMN JOB and ban these cheaters. 5a639b1c-e591-4bc7-8bee-26e4b2b07561
  9. Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X: Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X Tried to update Halo Infinite on Xbox Series X. Stuck in phase of "ready to start". Says "will take a few minutes" then says it's broken and I should try...
  10. I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?: Hey, I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, anyone can help? 820c1b38-910c-4d7c-9a18-20f2d07b9bdb