Halo Infinite Twitch drops

Discus and support Halo Infinite Twitch drops in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've linked all the accounts between twitch, xbox live, and 343 redeemed the drops and contacted 343 but the twitch drops are still not unlocking in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Doomed Saint, Feb 21, 2022.

  1. Doomed Saint
    Doomed Saint Guest

    Halo Infinite Twitch drops


    I've linked all the accounts between twitch, xbox live, and 343 redeemed the drops and contacted 343 but the twitch drops are still not unlocking in game

    :)
     
    Doomed Saint, Feb 21, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Halo Infinite Twitch drops

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Kindly check this link to check the necessary steps to perform in regards to the necessary steps to perform in this matter.

    Here you go: https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/artic...
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Halo Infinite Twitch drops

  4. Doomed Saint Win User

    Halo Infinite Twitch drops

    yea this was the first thing i did, it did not work I unlinked all the accounts and relinked them and still nothing was fixed
  5. JFate777 Win User

    Is there any new game going to release in 2020?

    Halo Infinite. (Drops Mic and walks off stage)
  6. NDE Kaos Win User

    What Gaming Tattoo do you have or would you get?

    Probably something related with Halo Infinite when it drops lol :)
Thema:

Halo Infinite Twitch drops

Loading...
  1. Halo Infinite Twitch drops - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Twitch

  2. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  5. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a...
  6. Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error: Halo Infinite no longer works. It keeps saying only one instance of Easy Anticheat is allowed. There are no other instances running. I have tried all of the Google results. Nothing works....
  7. bug lors du démarrage de halo infinite sur pc

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug lors du démarrage de halo infinite sur pc: Bonjour, lorsque je lance halo infinite, je suis bloquer sur cette page : [img] Auriez-vous une idée ou suggestion pour que je puisse lancer et jouer normal halo infinite sur pc ? Concernant...
  8. How to fix halo infinite blank sign-in dialog?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix halo infinite blank sign-in dialog?: Halo Infinite just updated again and it seems that I can't sign in, the sign-in dialog is open but completely blank. 4151f6f1-09a0-4b42-b442-d9604c731a0f
  9. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I am trying to purchase the Last Stand battlepass for Halo Infinite but every time I have tried for the past few days, I get this error message: [img] da35005b-fc06-4443-a452-275f87aa0676
  10. How can I get 'Online' on Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get 'Online' on Halo Infinite?: I just installed halo infinite onto to my windows PC but it says it that is offline all the time. I tried alot of the advice that was on the internet but I still couldn't get it to say online and...