Halo Infinite - Removed Local save game files, Now every time I restart my game my Keybinds...

Discus and support Halo Infinite - Removed Local save game files, Now every time I restart my game my Keybinds... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I backed up my local save game files and disabled cloud saves on steam trying to fix a bug that will not update my campaign progression on a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alan Moody, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Alan Moody
    Alan Moody Guest

Halo Infinite - Removed Local save game files, Now every time I restart my game my Keybinds...

I backed up my local save game files and disabled cloud saves on steam trying to fix a bug that will not update my campaign progression on a few missions, showing highest level completion as easy after beating on legendary.

After removing my save files I started a new game but every time I reset Halo Infinite my save games disappear and I have to restart again with 0% progression, no skull unlocks and everything, and no matter where I get in the play through once I shut down Halo and re-open it my game is gone and I have to start a new game.

My keybinds also reset every time the game is reset.

I tried turning cloud saves back on and letting it overwrite the local files to recover my previous save and progression but still nothing, now I am stuck unable to play campaign due to it resetting every time I close my game out.

I have Uninstalled Halo Infinite twice making sure to delete everything related to the game and reinstalled, once keeping cloud saves off and once with it turned on and still nothing. my game seems to be permanently bugged and I cant play a game i just bought a couple weeks ago. I am extremely disappointed seeing as how most of the problems I have been experiencing have been talked about numerous times over the past year and still there seems to be no solution.

:)

Alan Moody, Jan 29, 2023
  2. atarit3 Win User

Halo Reach needs fresh save file to start correctly on Xbox one :(

update: still having to erase the xbox 360 local save file and restart EVERY TIME it starts or restarts. today now playing all the characters playing are black. my son's charcter, typically a blue alien, is now also a black Spartan, with black boxes where
    the players are. hoping this goes away after testing today.
  3. whnjyh Win User

hello there ,

you need to delete the data before you save new data.
    But every time I delete my old local save and open a new game offline, and then choose to use the new local save to overwrite the cloud save when I enter the online game, a lot of files will be automatically downloaded from the cloud, and an error will be
    reported in the game.
  4. DrunkenAcid Win User

NBA 2k17 CORRUPTED FILE

When you removed the game, did you remove the save file that is stored locally on the Xbox? If so, it sounds like the save file might actually be corrupted on the cloud server that is syncing with your profile. If that is the case, unfortunately you will
    have to remove the save file from both the cloud server and your Xbox. This will however cause you to have to restart in your game.

How to remove both the cloud save and local save:

1. Go to you My Games & Apps

2. Find NBA2k17 and press the menu button and select manage game

3. Go to the save data, press the menu button witht he save data selected and hit Delete.

4. A window will pop-up asking if you want to delete everywhere or just from the console, select everywhere. This will remove all saved data from the cloud as well as the console.

I hope this helps!
  5. DARTH DINOBOT Win User

Halo Infinite - Saved game loading issues.

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Save and Load issues on Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox One)

That is probably a case of corrupt save files. Delete the local saves, delete the game, restart the console and download the game again
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite - Removed Local save game files, Now every time I restart my game my Keybinds... - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Removed

2. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  3. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  4. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  5. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  6. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  7. halo infinite - infinite stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite - infinite stuck: Hi all, Alrighty then, i tried to install halo infinite on the game pass. Sadly it doesnt seem to be going that well. I manage to download the game and get it to start but then the fun starts....
  8. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  9. Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked: I'm in the top 5% of players for Infinite and not one game in the past two months hasn't had a lobby with people using mods. Its ridiculously easy to see who is cheating if you watch their...
  10. I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite: In halo infinite forge i was just minding my own business when suddenly i was booted off the map i was making. I tried loading back in but it sayed it was copy protected even though i was the one...