Halo Infinite: pressing play shows windows store

Discus and support Halo Infinite: pressing play shows windows store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i press the play button on Halo Infinite Windows store pops up and shows me "games services". I've downloaded the latest drivers and can't get any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PlAsKuS J3GArn, Nov 19, 2021.

  1. Halo Infinite: pressing play shows windows store


    When i press the play button on Halo Infinite Windows store pops up and shows me "games services". I've downloaded the latest drivers and can't get any more updates throgh Windows store either. Anyone else having the same issue? Still using W10.

    :)
     
    PlAsKuS J3GArn, Nov 19, 2021
    #1
  2. BillTax020 Win User

    Halo Infinite: pressing play shows windows store

    I was having the same issue and this worked for me, thanks for the suggestion.
  3. StormeeKat Win User

    Halo Infinite: pressing play shows windows store

    this didnt work for me but resetting the gaming services did
  4. TimWarp Win User

    Halo Infinite: pressing play shows windows store

    DON'T FOLLOW MateusFontana's steps! Now I can't install anything within the Xbox app without errors. I'm probably going to have to reset Windows to fix it, which means all of my applications will be uninstalled just because of this bug and some terrible advice from an "independent advisor."
  5. PlAsKuS J3GArn Win User

    Halo Infinite: pressing play shows windows store

    Everything is up to date. I re-installed Halo Infinite and it seems to work now, but re-installing it every now and the is just gonna be a hassle.
  6. StormeeKat Win User

    Halo Infinite: pressing play shows windows store

    So i figured it out

    what you have to do is close the xbox and ms store apps go to setting then apps then go down to gaming services, select it then click advanced options then reset, it will uninstall gaming services, and reinstall it and boom worked for me just open the xbox app and happy gaming
Thema:

Halo Infinite: pressing play shows windows store

Loading...
  1. Halo Infinite: pressing play shows windows store - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite pressing

  2. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  5. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a...
  6. Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error: Halo Infinite no longer works. It keeps saying only one instance of Easy Anticheat is allowed. There are no other instances running. I have tried all of the Google results. Nothing works....
  7. bug lors du démarrage de halo infinite sur pc

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug lors du démarrage de halo infinite sur pc: Bonjour, lorsque je lance halo infinite, je suis bloquer sur cette page : [img] Auriez-vous une idée ou suggestion pour que je puisse lancer et jouer normal halo infinite sur pc ? Concernant...
  8. How to fix halo infinite blank sign-in dialog?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix halo infinite blank sign-in dialog?: Halo Infinite just updated again and it seems that I can't sign in, the sign-in dialog is open but completely blank. 4151f6f1-09a0-4b42-b442-d9604c731a0f
  9. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I am trying to purchase the Last Stand battlepass for Halo Infinite but every time I have tried for the past few days, I get this error message: [img] da35005b-fc06-4443-a452-275f87aa0676
  10. How can I get 'Online' on Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get 'Online' on Halo Infinite?: I just installed halo infinite onto to my windows PC but it says it that is offline all the time. I tried alot of the advice that was on the internet but I still couldn't get it to say online and...