Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page

Discus and support Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to launch Halo:Infinite, the windows store opens and shows me user reviews for Gaming Services. Can't figure out how to get past this issue.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JavierMartinez43567, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page

When I go to launch Halo:Infinite, the windows store opens and shows me user reviews for Gaming Services. Can't figure out how to get past this issue.

First review on Gaming Services says to use some powershell commands to put in. They don't seem to work for me though.

:)

JavierMartinez43567, Dec 9, 2021
  2. DetectiveS Win User

Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page

any fix I'm having the same exact issue and error code and no game at all will download and no one at Microsoft seems to care or help at all
  3. JavierMartinez43567 Win User

Seems like this is finally working. Thank you!
  4. MarsBlack Win User

Solution Nr. 4 worked for me. Thanks!
  5. SammyVS Win User

Run PowerShell as admin

2. Type: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

3. Type: A ("Yes to All")

4. Type: Get-ExecutionPolicy (click enter, and it should say "Unrestricted")

5. Type get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices|remove-AppxPackage -allusers

6. Go to: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/gaming-servic...

7. Install Gaming Services again and then try to install the game.
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

If you are being redirected to the Gaming Services page, Currently the only solution is for users to un-install then reinstall the HD texture pack then try launching the game. If that doesn't work, un-install then re-install the full game.

Regards,

Hayabusa
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Gamepass

2. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  3. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  4. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  5. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  6. halo infinite - infinite stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite - infinite stuck: Hi all, Alrighty then, i tried to install halo infinite on the game pass. Sadly it doesnt seem to be going that well. I manage to download the game and get it to start but then the fun starts....
  7. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  8. Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked: I'm in the top 5% of players for Infinite and not one game in the past two months hasn't had a lobby with people using mods. Its ridiculously easy to see who is cheating if you watch their...
  9. I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite: In halo infinite forge i was just minding my own business when suddenly i was booted off the map i was making. I tried loading back in but it sayed it was copy protected even though i was the one...
  10. Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite: Hello, It's more suggestion than issue. As there are already two dynamic backgrounds from Halo Infinite to choose in personalization menu, could it be possible to add title screen from Halo...