Halo infinite not working right
Discus and support Halo infinite not working right in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i had downloaded Halo infinite around the time it came out , and recently a new update was going on my xbox said it need to update so i did but then it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CONEJO monroy, Jan 24, 2025.
Thema:
Halo infinite not working right
Loading...
-
Halo infinite not working right - Similar Threads - Halo infinite working
-
Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim... -
Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit
in XboX InsidersMouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo... -
halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,
in XBoX Games and Appshalo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move.... -
Halo Infinite switching equipment does not work
in XBoX Games and AppsHalo Infinite switching equipment does not work: In Halo Infinite campaign switching granades or equipment does not work. When I press left or right D-pad the selection menu for equipment or granades appears but the second press for selecting... -
Why is my halo infinite game not working?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is my halo infinite game not working?: My Halo Infinite game started downloading like a new game. When the upload finished, i cant play the game. It allows me to enter the game but I cant go past the menu.... -
HALO INFINITE DON'T WORK AFTER SEASON 5 UPDATE
in XBoX Games and AppsHALO INFINITE DON'T WORK AFTER SEASON 5 UPDATE: PC specs: Rx 6700 XT 12gb 32GB Ram Ryzen 7 3700x Windows 11 Pro Halo will crash almost instantly loading into a game, when I have settings at lowest the game manages to run 1 match, but that... -
Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass)
in XBoX Games and AppsHalo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass): I see other people have mentioned this issue but the thread is locked or cant see a solution. On PC Game Pass I can play multiplayer fine. I did have to go through all the troubleshooting methods... -
Halo Infinite doesn't works
in XBoX Games and AppsHalo Infinite doesn't works: Hi, I have this problem, I installed Halo Infinite on the Xbox Game Pass for PC, and it doesn't works, it stays eternally stuck on the starting process loading screen. I tried repairing the game... -
My halo infinite multiplayer won't work.
in XBoX Games and AppsMy halo infinite multiplayer won't work.: I just bought a new xbox series s and installed halo infinite but when i try to play halo infinite it says "content required to play this experience is not yet installed" i have restarted the game...