Halo infinite not Launching Xbox app

Discus and support Halo infinite not Launching Xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Halo infinite won’t launch from Xbox app have tried pretty much everything, repairing and resetting, uninstalling and reinstalling, taken away the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Parnell Hamilton, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Halo infinite not Launching Xbox app

Halo infinite won’t launch from Xbox app have tried pretty much everything, repairing and resetting, uninstalling and reinstalling, taken away the texture pack and re downloading it. Turning off my icpu and launching the game. The main screen comes up and says launching but disappears and nothing. I just wanted to play halo on pc for a bit of fun but making me pull my hair out surely a billion dollar company can come up with a solution

:)

Parnell Hamilton, Nov 6, 2022
  2. Tirrell7 Win User

Halo Infinite launches in Task Manager but won't open a Window

Having the same issue. I want to knowledge dump everything I've tried so far that hasn't worked for me, but hopefully might work for some of you.

I see the game running in Task Manager under Background processes, but nothing loads. 3 processes show:

• Console Window Host
    • DumpTool.exe (read that 'End task' on this file will load game after a few mins; hasn't worked for me).
    • HaloInfinite.exe
    HaloInfinite.exe is downloading to the hidden WindowsApps folder in File Explorer: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.254428597CFE2_1.3249.19634.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

I've uninstalled/reinstalled/terminated/repaired/reset/uncheck hi-res features the Xbox App/MS Store/Gaming Services/Halo Infinite using a combination of settings/advanced options/wsrest.exe/powershell/cmd prompt still nothing...also restarted the pc a hundred times for those wondering ;)

A couple of resources (including this thread):

3. Tirrell7 Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

Having the same issue. I want to knowledge dump everything I've tried so far that hasn't worked for me, but hopefully might work for some of you.

I see the game running in Task Manager under Background processes, but nothing loads. 3 processes show:

• Console Window Host
    • DumpTool.exe (read that 'End task' on this file will load game after a few mins; hasn't worked for me).
    • HaloInfinite.exe
    HaloInfinite.exe is downloading to the hidden WindowsApps folder in File Explorer: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.254428597CFE2_1.3249.19634.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

I've uninstalled/reinstalled/terminated/repaired/reset/uncheck hi-res features the Xbox App/MS Store/Gaming Services/Halo Infinite using a combination of settings/advanced options/wsrest.exe/powershell/cmd prompt still nothing...also restarted the pc a hundred times for those wondering ;)

4. Tirrell7 Win User

Halo Infinite Not Launching XBOX APP WINDOWS 10 but works on STEAM ?!

• Console Window Host
    • HaloInfinite.exe

5. PatrickWetzel Win User

Halo Infinite (Xbox PC) crashing on launch!

I am currently suffering from this problem. I just switched to a new ssd boot drive and a fresh install of windows and now halo ininite downloaded from the xbox app crashes on launch. I've checked file integrity on halo infinite, xbox app and windows. I've tried uninstalling halo infinite and xbox app. Do I need to reset windows?
  6. Bradley Van der lind Win User

Halo Infinite Download stuck, won't let me cancel or start it

Hi thanks for the reply, it's on the Xbox app and the app is up to date, the issue is with the Halo infinite (Campaign) one. It also give me the option to try and launch the game even tho it isn't even close to completely downloaded, when I use the option to launch the game nothing happens
Thema:

Halo infinite not Launching Xbox app

1. Halo infinite not Launching Xbox app - Similar Threads - Halo infinite Launching

2. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  3. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  4. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  5. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  6. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  7. halo infinite - infinite stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite - infinite stuck: Hi all, Alrighty then, i tried to install halo infinite on the game pass. Sadly it doesnt seem to be going that well. I manage to download the game and get it to start but then the fun starts....
  8. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  9. Why is it that when I click to launch Halo Infinite that it'll sometimes launch; yet about...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that when I click to launch Halo Infinite that it'll sometimes launch; yet about...: Why is it that when I click to launch Halo Infinite that it'll sometimes launch; yet about half the time it'll keep from launching? I'm just sitting here staring at the button that should've...
  10. Halo infinite won't launch - directs me to the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite won't launch - directs me to the Microsoft Store: Hey, I've been trying to open halo infinite for the past 30 odd mins and it keeps redirecting me to the MS store. The Xbox game pass app says it's installed and I was playing the game fine a few...