Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta feature disappointment

Discus and support Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta feature disappointment in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There Must be people who agree with me, for a feature of every single Hal game before is now not being included in infinite, and that’s no good. The... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/deathbringer5716, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta feature disappointment

There Must be people who agree with me, for a feature of every single Hal game before is now not being included in infinite, and that’s no good.

The Feature: Imagine you are playing your favorite halo and an enemy warthog comes across your path, you end up jumping in the passenger seat, safe from the machine gun fire. What do you do next? You turn to the left and beat the hell out of the driver. The Spartans in halo infinite don’t quite know this trick and it was a huge disappointment finding this out.

Im curious if there Are others in the community who feel the same way about this classic feature being removed. I am hoping it will be part of the fully launched game, for the method “feels like halo”

submitted by /u/deathbringer5716
    [link] [comments]

/u/deathbringer5716, Oct 3, 2021
  2. voteDC Win User

Halo 2 on Xbox One.

I have a suspicion that people will be very disappointed with Halo 2 Anniversary.

-

Most people seem to speak mostly of its multiplayer but it wouldn't be the multiplayer they remember. More likely they would be beta testing the system intended for Halo 5.
  3. XBF John Win User

The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount point

Have you tried moving it to another hard drive, or do you only have one hard drive within your PC? Also please make sure that you are not experiencing or using any hardware that may be on the Known Issues post here: Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta Known Issues – Halo Support. I would also recommend submitting a ticket (At the bottom on the same page) so that the Halo Team can be made aware of this issue and that it still impacts users.

Thanks,

4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Mouse cursor won't lock into game playing Halo Infinite on PC

Hi J4GGZ,

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems in game with Halo Infinite on PC.

Does this same issue happen if you do not have the second monitor attached or if you disable it? (Just as a temporary work around)

You can check the Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta Release Notes to see if your issue is present and known.

You can always submit a ticket on their support site to help them become aware of the issue if it's not on their radar.
  5. Aashish108 Win User

Halo infinite won't install on my pc

This did not work for me, quite disappointing! Halo Infinite is the only game that's causing this issue.
  6. stephaniebramble Win User

Xbox Game pass (Xcloud) laggy and pixalated on high speed networks on Android.

Tried playing Halo Infinite on my macbook pro and it's so laggy that's it's basically unplayable, it literally takes 2 seconds for any input to register and the audio is cutting out too making me nauseous. Since it says Beta I guess it's forgivable but like this is just disappointing.
Thema:

Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta feature disappointment

1. Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta feature disappointment - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Multiplayer

2. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  3. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  4. Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked: I'm in the top 5% of players for Infinite and not one game in the past two months hasn't had a lobby with people using mods. Its ridiculously easy to see who is cheating if you watch their...
  5. Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass): I see other people have mentioned this issue but the thread is locked or cant see a solution. On PC Game Pass I can play multiplayer fine. I did have to go through all the troubleshooting methods...
  6. How many years will Xbox need to fix HALO Infinite Multiplayer???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many years will Xbox need to fix HALO Infinite Multiplayer???: In the past 6 weeks, my group of HALO player since 2002 have encountered 863 hackers in HALO Infinite multiplayer. All were reported and as far as we could tell none have been banned from Xbox....
  7. a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...: hi I have been a week halo infinite multiplayer online having issues it take so much time to search on the lobby please fix it 41226509-e357-481a-bf78-1ec185557faf
  8. hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...: this is my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 047d554c-d3ee-4334-b1bd-e13fa6df8f80
  9. WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...: One of the biggest upsets with this **** trash xbox. One thing after another. When i was a kid i played halo and halo 2 with frinds. I recently bought halo infinite and my 9 year old is...
  10. My halo infinite multiplayer won't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My halo infinite multiplayer won't work.: I just bought a new xbox series s and installed halo infinite but when i try to play halo infinite it says "content required to play this experience is not yet installed" i have restarted the game...