Halo infinite Matchmaking with America with 200ms ping

Discus and support Halo infinite Matchmaking with America with 200ms ping in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am in Australia. When i play ranked games 9/10 it will place me in a game with American and gives me around a 170ms ping. It makes it very... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tarnsky, Nov 28, 2021.

  1. Tarnsky
    Tarnsky Guest

    Halo infinite Matchmaking with America with 200ms ping


    Hello, I am in Australia. When i play ranked games 9/10 it will place me in a game with American and gives me around a 170ms ping. It makes it very difficult to play. I usually get around 30ms when I get an Australian game. That’s a massive difference and I usually struggle to hit anyone. Is there anything I can do to stop it matching me in bad ping games? Thank you

    :)
     
    Tarnsky, Nov 28, 2021
    #1
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Halo infinite Matchmaking with America with 200ms ping

    Hi there Ted welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Unfortunately as the game is still on Beta we get located on foreign servers! Have had similar experiences, getting European servers while I'm in NA. But, something that has helped me A LOT with ping issues is opening these ports:

    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

    Port 80 (TCP)

    Port 88 (UDP)

    Port 500 (UDP)

    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

    Port 3544 (UDP)

    Port 4500 (UDP)
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Halo infinite Matchmaking with America with 200ms ping

    That's because you are crossing continents and an ocean

    It's always better to play locally not cross the ocean
  4. Tarnsky Win User

    Halo infinite Matchmaking with America with 200ms ping

    Yeah of course haha. most games search locally. Is there anyway i get set it to only search for local games?
  5. CASTERTR0Y666 Win User

    Serious Modding and or hacking going on.

    As far as I'm aware CoD matchmaking is based mostly on ping. Halo is the only game with true matchmaking on the 360.
  6. Dark destiny Win User

    Live Streaming, a bad idea?

    ping comes into it aswell though, it's great having a 700mb/s upload, if your ping is 200ms it's not fit for gaming

    So you would still need to be in good geographical proximity.
Thema:

Halo infinite Matchmaking with America with 200ms ping

Loading...
  1. Halo infinite Matchmaking with America with 200ms ping - Similar Threads - Halo infinite Matchmaking

  2. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  5. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a...
  6. Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error: Halo Infinite no longer works. It keeps saying only one instance of Easy Anticheat is allowed. There are no other instances running. I have tried all of the Google results. Nothing works....
  7. bug lors du démarrage de halo infinite sur pc

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug lors du démarrage de halo infinite sur pc: Bonjour, lorsque je lance halo infinite, je suis bloquer sur cette page : [img] Auriez-vous une idée ou suggestion pour que je puisse lancer et jouer normal halo infinite sur pc ? Concernant...
  8. How to fix halo infinite blank sign-in dialog?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix halo infinite blank sign-in dialog?: Halo Infinite just updated again and it seems that I can't sign in, the sign-in dialog is open but completely blank. 4151f6f1-09a0-4b42-b442-d9604c731a0f
  9. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I am trying to purchase the Last Stand battlepass for Halo Infinite but every time I have tried for the past few days, I get this error message: [img] da35005b-fc06-4443-a452-275f87aa0676
  10. How can I get 'Online' on Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get 'Online' on Halo Infinite?: I just installed halo infinite onto to my windows PC but it says it that is offline all the time. I tried alot of the advice that was on the internet but I still couldn't get it to say online and...