Halo infinite loads into a GUI but crashes during loading and gives no error.

Discus and support Halo infinite loads into a GUI but crashes during loading and gives no error. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I downloaded the steam version of Halo Infinite but when I clicked start, the GUI showed but closed and it isn't giving any error codes or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Al3xNT, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Al3xNT
    Al3xNT Guest

Hi,

I downloaded the steam version of Halo Infinite but when I clicked start, the GUI showed but closed and it isn't giving any error codes or message boxes. What can i do.

:)

Al3xNT, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Al3xNT Win User

Windows 10.

Edit: Just found out what it is. The HD textures were installed correctly but when I uninstalled them it worked.

Thanks,
  3. Georges C. Win User

"This support request can only be handled in English"

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Al3xNT, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  4. FedeBLive Win User

Xbox loading games but stuck on game intro screen

i have the same problem.. the console crashed during battlefield 3. now when i try to load any game in the loading screen after press start the console loading at the infinite
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

Halo Infinite PC startet nicht - Windows 10 - xbox App

[Associate is using a translator application, please be aware that grammatical errors or incorrect syntax may occur]

Hello dennis1980dd,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that Halo Infinite crashes after a loading screen. Before we try to assist further, can you please let us know if you are receiving an error code when the game crashes? If you are able, can you take a screenshot/snip of the loading screen you are seeing before the game crashes?

Thank you,

-Tali
  6. skater77i Win User

Play anywhere on Forza Horizon 4 for PC not working

Do you get any error message before or after the game closes? Do you fully load into a game before it crashes, or does it happen during the loading process?
Thema:

1. Halo infinite loads into a GUI but crashes during loading and gives no error. - Similar Threads - Halo infinite loads

2. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  3. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  4. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  5. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  6. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  7. Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen: Hello Tomm_A I followed these instructions from our previous thread. Signing out and signing back in did not work. I have pretty much given up trying to play Halo Infinite. I am playing other...
  8. what does my halo infinite star and take over 7 minutes in load first screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what does my halo infinite star and take over 7 minutes in load first screen?: i have already check every thing and continues load so slow, y was playing 1 week ago with no problem with 60 FPS and know each time that i open the game it load super slow over 7 minutes and the...
  9. Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services". How do I get my game to load and be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services". How do I get my game to load and be...: The game launches just fine. But upon hitting Start I am stuck with a loading screen that infinitely tries "Authenticating with services". As far as I know nothing is wrong with my...
  10. Halo Infinite armor hall and store not loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite armor hall and store not loading.: My Halo Infinite armor hall and store isn't loading. Im on PC using Steam and I have IPV6 disabled have reinstalled the game twice even installed it on the xbox app at one point. Can someone...