Halo Infinite keeps crashing mid game

Discus and support Halo Infinite keeps crashing mid game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Halo Infinite keeps crashing mid game, and I just got banned for leaving games as a result. It didn't use to do this, but has started fairly recently.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by smasefce, Jul 3, 2022.

1. smasefce
    smasefce Guest

Halo Infinite keeps crashing mid game, and I just got banned for leaving games as a result. It didn't use to do this, but has started fairly recently. It should also be noted I'm not having any issues with other games. Max temp for CPU is 72, GPU is 70 with a hot spot of 82.

A list of what I've tried:

1) Update Windows and graphics card drivers.

2) Reinstall Steam and Halo Infinite.

3) Disable Steam in game overlay

4) Disable Multiplayer High Res Texture

5) Verified integrity of game files

6) Disabled Full Screen Optimization

7) Changed High DPI scaling to be performed by application

8) Yes, I restarted my PC.

Nothing is overclocked, and I also upgraded my power supply (600w to 1000w) thinking this might be causing the issue, and it didn't do anything. I've gone one game on Medium settings without crashing, and then it crashes in the second game. I've had more luck on Low, but still crashes eventually. Most of the time the application just crashes, but a few times my entire PC has frozen and forced a restart. Call me crazy, but I think I should be able to run a game higher than Low and still have it run, just run with a lower framerate.

I'm running Windows 11, on a Intel 11600KF with a RTX3060.

:)

smasefce, Jul 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Smasefce

Well, it seems that you almost tried everything.

I can advise you couple things more to try on your PC before contact Halo support :

0. Try downloading and Installing a previous graphics card driver and processor driver from manufacturer site if you already have the latest version

1. Try uninstalling the most recent windows update, just in case it is the one that is causing conflicts

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

2. Run the SFC tool to repair possible system corruptions
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

3. Perform an in-place upgrade for your system in case the above doesn't work :
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

As you're on windows 11 steps are the same, you just need to download windows 11 ISO:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

4. If you don't mind test this one:
    Create a new partition and install windows 10 on it using a Bootable USB drive to see if maybe there is an incompatibility inside the game with your actual hardware on windows 11
  3. Traxton Win User

Halo Infinite Keeps Crashing

"Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps"

Yeah i would say it is a PC and fairly sure it is Windows on it as well.

And I can add my own error here also PC

Felet uppstod i programmet med namn: HaloInfinite.exe, version 6.10021.10921.0, tidsstämpel 0x61dce7e8

, felet uppstod i modulen med namn: HaloInfinite.exe, version 6.10021.10921.0, tidsstämpel 0x61dce7e8

Undantagskod: 0xc0000005

Felförskjutning: 0x0000000000445ecc

Process-ID: 0x420c

Programmets starttid: 0x01d812d3672d5171

Sökväg till program: J:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Halo Infinite\HaloInfinite.exe

Sökväg till modul: J:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Halo Infinite\HaloInfinite.exe

Rapport-ID: 5824239e-60b5-4045-bb82-96d1ad28070b

Fullständigt namn på felaktigt paket:

Program-ID relativt till felaktigt paket:

Have deactivated High res package, reinstalled the game, made an SFC scan, tried to boot it in different modes, always crash to the desktop within 120 seconds.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Halo Infinite Keeps Crashing

5. ObsoleteO reach Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (28 February - 01 March 2020)

Hi guy, tihis month Halo 5. I am preparing for the arrival of Halo Infinite and entering the competitive arena. In times of relaxation Crash N. heal and crash CTR
  6. ObsoleteO reach Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (28 February - 01 March 2020)

Hi guy, tihis month Halo 5. I am preparing for the arrival of Halo Infinite and entering the competitive arena. In times of relaxation Crash N. heal and crash CTR
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite keeps crashing mid game - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite keeps

2. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  3. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  4. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  5. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  6. halo infinite - infinite stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite - infinite stuck: Hi all, Alrighty then, i tried to install halo infinite on the game pass. Sadly it doesnt seem to be going that well. I manage to download the game and get it to start but then the fun starts....
  7. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  8. Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked: I'm in the top 5% of players for Infinite and not one game in the past two months hasn't had a lobby with people using mods. Its ridiculously easy to see who is cheating if you watch their...
  9. Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing: I've tried the following solutions. 1. Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version. 2. Make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for the game. 3. Disable any...
  10. Halo infinite keeps crashing on me in the same spot no matter what I do

in XboX Insiders
    Halo infinite keeps crashing on me in the same spot no matter what I do: Xbox series x. Anyone know why my game keeps crashing at the end of level 2 or 3 steps into level 3 ? It will freeze , screen gets green fuzz then goes to xbox home. If I relaunch the game...