Halo Infinite issue - Can't connect to online servers (Game pass)

Discus and support Halo Infinite issue - Can't connect to online servers (Game pass) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am having an issue with connecting to the Halo online servers. It worked with no issue until mid September, at which point I have not been able... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesRevell1, Dec 5, 2022.

1. JamesRevell1
    JamesRevell1 Guest

Hi, I am having an issue with connecting to the Halo online servers. It worked with no issue until mid September, at which point I have not been able to connect to the online servers at all - neither to play coop campaign or to play team games. I have tried already to manually set the ports to no luck. Firewall rules are set correctly and I had not changed anything at the time I started to have this issue. Any help is appreciated.

:)

JamesRevell1, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, usually you can check your NAT through the Xbox Companion Xbox App, log in to the App with the same account you are playing and then go to settings and Network, it will automatically read the NAT of your network.
  3. JamesRevell1 Win User

Hi George,

Thanks for the reply. Apologies, I am playing on PC. I am not sure how to find my NAT type, I can't see it anywhere on my router settings.

The error message in game shows "unable to connect to the Halo Infinite Lobby Service".

Like I say, I have ports forwarded manually, but that doesn't have seemed to have worked.

Thanks

James
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JamesRevell1, unfortunately Halo Infinite has seen its fair share of bugs and errors since release date.

Do not know if you are playing on the console or pc, besides checking your NAT to see if it is open tried another procedure, if yes, which ones?

When trying to connect the servers does it show any error messages?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  5. JosephAnand Win User

Hello Georges,

Most of us are playing through Xbox Cloud Gaming. It worked just fine until this past fall. Halo 5 and the Master Chief Collection, as well as all other games I play through the cloud, are unaffected. It is just Halo Infinite.
  6. iamblackbull Win User

Teredo Unable to Qualify PC

nope . apparently every game which uses xbox gaming services for multiplayer , like halo infinite for me. i can't connect to halo servers at all.
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite issue - Can't connect to online servers (Game pass) - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite issue

2. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  3. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  4. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  5. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  6. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  7. halo infinite - infinite stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite - infinite stuck: Hi all, Alrighty then, i tried to install halo infinite on the game pass. Sadly it doesnt seem to be going that well. I manage to download the game and get it to start but then the fun starts....
  8. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  9. I am having issues in Halo Infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having issues in Halo Infinite.: I am having issues in Halo Infinite. The audio is stuttering too much with the discord vc getting disabled and the game is using way more resources than it should with both lowest possible setting...
  10. a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...: hi I have been a week halo infinite multiplayer online having issues it take so much time to search on the lobby please fix it 41226509-e357-481a-bf78-1ec185557faf