Halo Infinite fuzzy static sound on pc

Discus and support Halo Infinite fuzzy static sound on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have just started playing Halo infinite and i get a fuzzy static noise when playing. No issues in the menu but when i load into a match it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tarnsky, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Tarnsky
    Tarnsky Guest

Hello. I have just started playing Halo infinite and i get a fuzzy static noise when playing. No issues in the menu but when i load into a match it makes the game unplayable. I am using a Corsair HS75 XB Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X and a Wireless Microsoft adapter to connect to my pc. I have been using it for about a year and have never had any issues with any other games. I have reinstalled and updated drivers. Please help

:)

Tarnsky, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Leonardo8008
    Leonardo8008 New Member
    I found a fix for this, change the audio format to 16 bit 48000 Hz on your devices settings!!!

Leonardo8008, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Tarnsky Win User

No this has never happened on any other game :/
  4. Tarnsky Win User

No not yet I have been using plugin earbuds :/ rip my $400 gaming headphones
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Windows 10 packs a series of quick troubleshooters in the Settings page. You can use these tools to automatically solve general technical issues affecting your computer.

For this static noise problem, you can use the Audio Troubleshooter. Go to Settings, select Update & Security and click on Troubleshoot .
  6. KirkLowe Win User

After spending 2 hours tinkering with PC settings, I'm 99% confident that this is an issue with Microsoft's drivers built into Windows or the devices themselves. It is NOT game specific, it affects every game. It has nothing to do with GPU sound drivers or Motherboard sound drivers as the adapter uses its own Windows sound driver built into the OS (doesn't route through the GPU external connection ports nor the motherboard's "Realtek Audio" sound ports).

Microsoft needs to patch this failure, there is nothing we can do on our end.
  7. Tarnsky Win User

Never found a fix. Did you?
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite fuzzy static sound on pc - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite fuzzy

2. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  3. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  4. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  5. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  6. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  7. halo infinite - infinite stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite - infinite stuck: Hi all, Alrighty then, i tried to install halo infinite on the game pass. Sadly it doesnt seem to be going that well. I manage to download the game and get it to start but then the fun starts....
  8. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  9. Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked: I'm in the top 5% of players for Infinite and not one game in the past two months hasn't had a lobby with people using mods. Its ridiculously easy to see who is cheating if you watch their...
  10. I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite: In halo infinite forge i was just minding my own business when suddenly i was booted off the map i was making. I tried loading back in but it sayed it was copy protected even though i was the one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. halo infinite pc audio crackling