Halo Infinite disc is incomplete
Discus and support Halo Infinite disc is incomplete in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hey everyone, I have both Halo Infinite on gamepass ultimate on Xbox series X and I purchased collector’s edition of the game on disc. I read... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Civ01, Dec 25, 2021.
Thema:
Halo Infinite disc is incomplete
Loading...
-
Halo Infinite disc is incomplete - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite disc
-
Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode
in XboX InsidersBug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by... -
Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?
in XBoX Games and AppsCannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a... -
Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error
in XBoX Games and AppsHalo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error: Halo Infinite no longer works. It keeps saying only one instance of Easy Anticheat is allowed. There are no other instances running. I have tried all of the Google results. Nothing works.... -
bug lors du démarrage de halo infinite sur pc
in XBoX Games and Appsbug lors du démarrage de halo infinite sur pc: Bonjour, lorsque je lance halo infinite, je suis bloquer sur cette page : [img] Auriez-vous une idée ou suggestion pour que je puisse lancer et jouer normal halo infinite sur pc ? Concernant... -
How to fix halo infinite blank sign-in dialog?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to fix halo infinite blank sign-in dialog?: Halo Infinite just updated again and it seems that I can't sign in, the sign-in dialog is open but completely blank. 4151f6f1-09a0-4b42-b442-d9604c731a0f -
Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?
in XBoX Games and AppsCannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I am trying to purchase the Last Stand battlepass for Halo Infinite but every time I have tried for the past few days, I get this error message: [img] da35005b-fc06-4443-a452-275f87aa0676 -
Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc: I have purchased a pre owned copy of Halo infinite for my Xbox one. I have installed it fine. Game loads fine but when I try and start campaign from the main menu it says I have to pay for the...