Halo Infinite Custom Game issue

Discus and support Halo Infinite Custom Game issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just downloaded the halo infinite multiplayer to play with my friends, and we were gonna hop into a custom match, but it keeps coming up with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kdub_1111, Nov 16, 2021.

1. kdub_1111
    kdub_1111 Guest

So I just downloaded the halo infinite multiplayer to play with my friends, and we were gonna hop into a custom match, but it keeps coming up with the issue "A fireteam member's online safety settings do not allow them to view community creations." I play on PC and i know that it is an issue with settings, but I don't know if it is steam or Microsoft, I was just wondering if anybody knows how to fix this issue. Thanks!

:)

kdub_1111, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  3. aryxErin Win User

Hi!

I have all of these options ticked and enabled (alongside all other options in the other two tabs), yet I seem to be unable to view community creations in Halo: Infinite.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am the only member of the party, so evidently the root is somehow from my account despite these settings being enabled.
  4. XBF John Win User

Halo Campaign Constantly Crashing on PC

5. CupOfTeaRex Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Distorted Sound

Any update to this, only happens in halo infinite, tried many other games and no issue? has anyone reported this issue as a halo infinite bug or do we think its a bug with headset firmware, could it be to do with dolby atmos?
  6. SammyVS Win User

Using microsoft account balance to pay for halo credits

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

You probably have to buy the credits for the game and then buy the skins.

"Halo Credits are in-game currency used to purchase player customization items, boosts, and other consumables as well as unique seasonal Battle Passes that never expire. Create your own personal Spartan and prepare for battle in Halo Infinite Multiplayer!

You may need to restart Halo Infinite for Halo Credits to appear in your account."
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite Custom Game issue - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Custom

2. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  3. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  4. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  5. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  6. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  7. halo infinite - infinite stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite - infinite stuck: Hi all, Alrighty then, i tried to install halo infinite on the game pass. Sadly it doesnt seem to be going that well. I manage to download the game and get it to start but then the fun starts....
  8. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  9. Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked: I'm in the top 5% of players for Infinite and not one game in the past two months hasn't had a lobby with people using mods. Its ridiculously easy to see who is cheating if you watch their...
  10. I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite: In halo infinite forge i was just minding my own business when suddenly i was booted off the map i was making. I tried loading back in but it sayed it was copy protected even though i was the one...