Halo Infinite Crashing

Discus and support Halo Infinite Crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I play halo infinite the game will crash only after a few minutes, usually in quick play I can get a game in, in big team battle it crashes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TRACEGEE, Sep 7, 2022.

1. TRACEGEE
    TRACEGEE Guest

Halo Infinite Crashing

Whenever I play halo infinite the game will crash only after a few minutes, usually in quick play I can get a game in, in big team battle it crashes mid game, and in campaign it crashes after a minute or two. The varrying amount of time it takes for each part of the game to crash leads me to think that my console is overheating. I have contacted 343 and they have yet to fix this, but they did tell me to contact xbox support. I dont have any other next gen games so I dont know for sure if my console just cant run the graphically intensive games. The console doesnt make any noise but it does heat up a bit. I do have a lot of other games but they are last gen games and I havent had any problems with them. If anyone could let me know what I should do would be appreciated

:)

TRACEGEE, Sep 7, 2022
  2. ObsoleteO reach Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (28 February - 01 March 2020)

Hi guy, tihis month Halo 5. I am preparing for the arrival of Halo Infinite and entering the competitive arena. In times of relaxation Crash N. heal and crash CTR
  3. ObsoleteO reach Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (28 February - 01 March 2020)

Hi guy, tihis month Halo 5. I am preparing for the arrival of Halo Infinite and entering the competitive arena. In times of relaxation Crash N. heal and crash CTR
  4. TylerMarino1 Win User

All Xbox apps i use crash on load

no unfortunately halo infinite and forza still result in a crash within a minute or two after launching
  5. Geri M. Win User

Need help getting Halo Infinite to launch - Crashing on startup

Hi Mkni,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having issues launching Halo Infinite. We would like to suggest you would try this link below. To fix Halo Infinite crashing on startup, you can try these fixes:

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We are looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. DbsTB Win User

Halo infinite Xbox series X

The did everything under the sun it’s still crashing but only with halo infinite I can play MCC all day
Thema:

Halo Infinite Crashing

1. Halo Infinite Crashing - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Crashing

2. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  3. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  4. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  5. Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing: I've tried the following solutions. 1. Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version. 2. Make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for the game. 3. Disable any...
  6. Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass): I see other people have mentioned this issue but the thread is locked or cant see a solution. On PC Game Pass I can play multiplayer fine. I did have to go through all the troubleshooting methods...
  7. Halo Infinite Season 5 Crashes on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Season 5 Crashes on startup: It just closes on loading screen, was working fine before S5 update 2d597996-5038-409c-8078-e56d8cbc0cb1
  8. How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing: I have halo infinite on pc and while the multiplayer works well, whenever I attempt to use the campaign mode the game crashes. I have already restarted my computer, reinstalled the game. verified...
  9. Xbox x halo infinite crashes when authenticating services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox x halo infinite crashes when authenticating services: Hi, Have reset console, turned on and off etc but nothing works. please help. 2d2df8ac-b51d-47f0-be65-6a430dc0e1f0
  10. Halo infinite keeps crashing on me in the same spot no matter what I do

in XboX Insiders
    Halo infinite keeps crashing on me in the same spot no matter what I do: Xbox series x. Anyone know why my game keeps crashing at the end of level 2 or 3 steps into level 3 ? It will freeze , screen gets green fuzz then goes to xbox home. If I relaunch the game...