Halo infinite crashing 30 seconds after launch.

Discus and support Halo infinite crashing 30 seconds after launch. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is for PC on steam. Halo infinite is crashing about 30 seconds after launch. It might crash during the intro, it might crash on the main menu or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Redacted Ruler, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Halo infinite crashing 30 seconds after launch.

This is for PC on steam. Halo infinite is crashing about 30 seconds after launch. It might crash during the intro, it might crash on the main menu or right after starting the campaign. I've disabled the high res, I easily meet the system requirements, I've updated my drivers, turned off overlay and reinstalled the game. I have no idea what to do, any known fixes that aren't the ones I mentioned? Also not sure how to find out the error message or get the logs. If its helpful please tell me where I can get it on steam.

:)

Redacted Ruler, Nov 2, 2022
  2. xczxczxc Win User

My friend has the same issue, it came into effect after the latest patch, we haven't played in bit over a week, now his game crashes in menu. Same problem;
    His setup is 3070, new i7, 32gb ram. So i'd say, the patch fd up some compatability.
  3. Redacted Ruler Win User

Windows 10. Also yeah I've been trying to fix this for upwards of like a year and I've just uninstalled and given up like 3 times. No error message, just freezes, and then the app closes.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Redacted

Additional information is needed, please answer the following questions to assist you properly:

Are you using Windows 10 or 11?

When the game crashes, are you receiving an error message or nothing appears?

Is this the first time that you try to play halo or previously that was possible to you?

In the meantime, try doing a clean boot in your PC to see if that helps:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...
  5. Redacted Ruler Win User

The new update actually fixed the problem for me, strange.
  6. Redacted Ruler Win User

It could crash at anytime, on the main screen, while loading in the campaign or in multiplayer. Its always within about 2 minutes. I tried running it as an admin but for some reason its not giving me the option when I select the shortcut, either way I have real time protection off so I dont think it should matter.
Thema:

1. Halo infinite crashing 30 seconds after launch. - Similar Threads - Halo infinite crashing

2. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  3. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  4. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  5. Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing: I've tried the following solutions. 1. Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version. 2. Make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for the game. 3. Disable any...
  6. Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass): I see other people have mentioned this issue but the thread is locked or cant see a solution. On PC Game Pass I can play multiplayer fine. I did have to go through all the troubleshooting methods...
  7. Halo Infinite Season 5 Crashes on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Season 5 Crashes on startup: It just closes on loading screen, was working fine before S5 update 2d597996-5038-409c-8078-e56d8cbc0cb1
  8. How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing: I have halo infinite on pc and while the multiplayer works well, whenever I attempt to use the campaign mode the game crashes. I have already restarted my computer, reinstalled the game. verified...
  9. Xbox x halo infinite crashes when authenticating services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox x halo infinite crashes when authenticating services: Hi, Have reset console, turned on and off etc but nothing works. please help. 2d2df8ac-b51d-47f0-be65-6a430dc0e1f0
  10. Halo infinite keeps crashing on me in the same spot no matter what I do

in XboX Insiders
    Halo infinite keeps crashing on me in the same spot no matter what I do: Xbox series x. Anyone know why my game keeps crashing at the end of level 2 or 3 steps into level 3 ? It will freeze , screen gets green fuzz then goes to xbox home. If I relaunch the game...